Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

12 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I see that Seapak has partnered with Budweiser for a brand of beer battered, frozen shrimp. I don’t want to live in this world anymore.

Surprisingly, Seapak clam strips are good. (I got a cheap ****tail sauce tho, and it sucked...so I spiced it up with some more horseradish, onion powder, & ground pepper.) 

Happy Labor Day, RTT fam!

19 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

It’s 1Am and I’m watching cooking shows and it’s making me hungry. For risotto specifically.

When I binge watched the Sopranos, I was always craving pasta, or whatever else everyone was eating on the show.  They could just say the name of the food, and I wanted it... Even if I didn't know what it was.

The more I read about WW2, the more I learn how much Adolf Hitler and George Lucas had in common:

- hugely inflated egos, check

- utterly divorced from reality, check

- early success followed by total catastrophe later on, check

- surrounded by toadying yes-men, check

13 hours ago, Nerm said:

When I binge watched the Sopranos, I was always craving pasta, or whatever else everyone was eating on the show.  They could just say the name of the food, and I wanted it... Even if I didn't know what it was.

Yeah, been binge watching Hell's Kitchen S14 and they make risotto every episode. And it just sounds really good. 

13 hours ago, Nerm said:

I forget if it was the actor who played Big P***** or the other fat guy who was Uncle Junior's caretaker, but one of them put out a book The Goombah's Guide to Cooking, presumably to capitalize on this.

2 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I forget if it was the actor who played Big P***** or the other fat guy who was Uncle Junior's caretaker, but one of them put out a book The Goombah's Guide to Cooking, presumably to capitalize on this.

I'll look for it, I learned to "keep stirring the sauce!" from Goodfellas. 😉

Archived