Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

17 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

How do I tell if a spider is venomous? There’s a cool spider that makes a huge web by my parking spot. My coworker bet me I wouldn’t pet him. I said as long as it’s not venomous I would. It’s a big spider too. Could eat raw chickens. 

All spiders are extremely venomous.  And hateful.

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

How do I tell if a spider is venomous? There’s a cool spider that makes a huge web by my parking spot. My coworker bet me I wouldn’t pet him. I said as long as it’s not venomous I would. It’s a big spider too. Could eat raw chickens. 

I would wager most spiders are venomous. Just depends which ones have the venom to kill or majorly **** up humans.

Probably an orb weaving spider. Theyre the ones that make those big, annoying webs. They also have fat asses. Like peak Trick Daddy music video fat asses

The NWO taking over WCW, and Sting coming from the rafters, was all I wanted to see in the late 90s as far as wrestling.

Funny how I've been so addicted to researching the WWE attitude era.  That s*** is gold.  Totally missed it because of the NWO.

I think that was the peak of wrestling.  The WCW finally caught up and had them by a nose for a bit, but gassed out in a horrifying way. 

The Stone Cold/McMahon feud is otherworldly hilarious.

1 hour ago, Chew said:

Just got the best news of the year -- we're getting an In and Out 3 miles from us Summer 2020.

Talk amongst yourselves, I need a minute.  

download.jpeg.c35b534019976d4639048fcc2b1f2d7e.jpeg

I've got one within three miles and after a couple of times I don't go back. It's expensive and not so much different than other places, for my tastes.

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Well, @TryTheBeal!, looks like you have a brother in arms in your distaste for the new Tool album.  But judging about how he pokes fun at Maynard and the band for the first couple paragraphs, it seems like he wasn't going to like it no matter what:  https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/tool-fear-inoculum/

Songs like the opening title track feel long because they exist in protracted straight lines of mechanical riffs, as if assembled through an instruction manual.

Where is the lie?

But seriously, 7empest is really great.

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Songs like the opening title track feel long because they exist in protracted straight lines of mechanical riffs, as if assembled through an instruction manual.

Where is the lie?

But seriously, 7empest is really great.

Yeah, I don't know what that means.  

I was more referencing how he talked about Maynard, made fun of the fans, etc.  

8 hours ago, Chew said:

Just got the best news of the year -- we're getting an In and Out 3 miles from us Summer 2020.

Talk amongst yourselves, I need a minute.  

download.jpeg.c35b534019976d4639048fcc2b1f2d7e.jpeg

Huge Trump supporters. Sadly...I've had to give them up temporarily. Sorry...had to be noted.

Edit..which is too bad because I like their food, how it's 100% fresh (no freezers), and how well they pay their high school age staff.  I'm really hoping I don't find out about donations from the owners of Habit burger going to evil people too. 🤞

6 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I've got one within three miles and after a couple of times I don't go back. It's expensive and not so much different than other places, for my tastes.

Huh? In n Out is relatively cheap (compared to Five guys and Shake Shack).

Also I didn't realize they were in Texas now. Used to be only west of Utah or something.

7 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

You have to get it Animal Style - that sets it above and beyond everything else. I thought Whataburger was okay.....the sauces were creative

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Huge Trump supporters. Sadly...I've had to give them up temporarily. Sorry...had to be noted.

Edit..which is too bad because I like their food, how it's 100% fresh (no freezers), and how well they pay their high school age staff.  I'm really hoping I don't find out about donations from the owners of Habit burger going to evil people too. 🤞

Huh? In n Out is relatively cheap (compared to Five guys and Shake Shack).

Also I didn't realize they were in Texas now. Used to be only west of Utah or something.

Yep, right here in Cedar Park. Five Guys are really expensive and haven't been to a Shake Shack.  I rarely eat out anymore because finances. 

Archived