Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Took a week off before starting this new job and you know the one thing I didn't do?  I didn't celebrate.  I appreciate it, I'm thankful, all that jazz, but I spent too much time trying to sleep and get ready for it.  I crushed the first day, I belong, but I'm home and depressed AF.  Afraid to make calls to bring anyone where I'm at, which is difficult to explain or I think some to understand. 

I should be happy, but I'm hearding cats again and I'm back to putting computers into a part of who I am, or at least reminding myself of it.  When I was sitting at Union Station thinking for a sec while eating gourmet pizza that I didn't want to be around anymore I knew something was dead wrong and started troubleshooting again.  I'll admit watching Daeny burn all those women and children yesterday played a part in it, helped set me over.

15 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

This girl I dicked down last night left 10 dollars on my coffee table. I’m confused 

i Asked a few weeks ago if any celebrity or athlete fans posted on E.S. and what their handles were. Someone said you were Kevin Durant and i believed them, im starting to think they were making a joke at my expense... 🤨

4 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

i Asked a few weeks ago if any celebrity or athlete fans posted on E.S. and what their handles were. Someone said you were Kevin Durant and i believed them, im starting to think they were making a joke at my expense... 🤨

Durant does have a bum knee right now

Archived