Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm always gonna wanna night owl, but that makes your body need more sleep.  Got some stuff done this week off from work at my own pace, know all about falling asleep for no reason and explaining it to no one.  Time to get back in rhythm.

I was parked next to a Lamborghini SUV at church this weekend....      

... so... am i the only one that thinks that it is basically a Lamborghini minivan, and it is just plain butt-smoking stupid?   

its about equivalent to replacing the disposable cardboard roll in the middle of your toilet paper with 14k gold.   

<<Edit:: i just looked it up... a lamborghini suv starts at around $200k>>

7 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

I was parked next to a Lamborghini SUV at church this weekend....      

... so... am i the only one that thinks that basically a Lamborghini minivan is just plain but-smoking stupid?   

its about equivalent to replacing the disposable cardboard roll in the middle of your toilet paper with 14k gold.   

<<Edit:: i just looked it up... a lamborghini suv starts at around $200k>>

I saw one up close in Miami last weekend.  Looks like a Mazda CX-9 with a wack body kit when parked next to Ferraris and G-Wagens.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Naps during lunch are clutch af

We’re you been at Aubrey 

You don't even have one kid. 

My lunch nap game is strong. Used to do it in my office. Turn off the lights and close the door and recline. Now I nap in the minivan. I even stocked a blanket, neck pillow and eye covers in there. 

Archived