Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

I got NBA 2K because a kid mortally wounded my pride, I have no shame in saying it.  I will have my revenge, my boy is counting on it, cant play him until I beat little man, like a final boss or some ****.  

48 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

My nephew plays Fortnite and MK. I don't even bother with Mortal Kombat anymore l. Kid is 9 years old and strings combos like a grown ass man.

I was so much better at video games when I was a kid then now. I could beat those brutal side scroller games like Battletoads and Double Dragon. Nowadays when I mess around with them on emulator I struggle big time.

Old age affects gaming too I guess.

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I was so much better at video games when I was a kid then now. I could beat those brutal side scroller games like Battletoads and Double Dragon. Nowadays when I mess around with them on emulator I struggle big time.

As a kid, you'd play it over and over again until you got gud.  Ain't got time for that anymore.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

As a kid, you'd play it over and over again until you got gud.  Ain't got time for that anymore.

Decided to avoid single player games, all I have is multiplayer games, mostly sports and fighting.  Most anyone can pick that up and have a good time because play them like I used to.

6 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

...What do they think it is?  

"That's a grenade launcher"

Running around with cartoon like character "ya, but he'll reload somewhere else"

"That's a sniper rifle."

"Just playin target practice, see, we got force fields"

"You jus killed him"

"He'll be back in a sec"

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

"That's a grenade launcher"

Running around with cartoon like character "ya, but he'll reload somewhere else"

"That's a sniper rifle."

"Just playin target practice, see, we got force fields"

"You jus killed him"

"He'll be back in a sec"

Well, I don't use a headset.  But you gotta shoot to win.

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Well, I don't use a headset.  But you gotta shoot to win.

Maybe its jus me, but with all the school shootings maybe we dont need a game where kids get to make a fantasy character and shoot as many people as possible.  I'm not a fan of shooter games anymore, kids desensitized dont even look at it like that anymore

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Maybe its jus me, but with all the school shootings maybe we dont need a game where kids get to make a fantasy character and shoot as many people as possible.  I'm not a fan of shooter games anymore, kids desensitized dont even look at it like that anymore

I don't disagree 100%.  Not the thread for it though, keep the social/politics stuff outta the RTT.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

As a kid I used to try to walk across the water by hopping on logs, turtles, and crocodiles that passed by.

Then you got hit by a car.

• Haha 4

Anyone else who wears boxers have a problem where you are working out in the gym and your donger pokes through your underwear window ? I don't know if that explains it well enough so picture a bald man looking through 2 curtains from his window ?

Its not only uncomfortable while im on the treadmill but also quit embarrassing  . Are my boxers too tight ? Too loose ? Whats going on here?!

16 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Anyone else who wears boxers have a problem where you are working out in the gym and your donger pokes through your underwear window ? I don't know if that explains it well enough so picture a bald man looking through 2 curtains from his window ?

Its not only uncomfortable while im on the treadmill but also quit embarrassing  . Are my boxers too tight ? Too loose ? Whats going on here?!

All your previous posts were just cover so you could post this "question". 

Shame. Shame. Shame. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Speak for yourself. I’m lethal in Sniper Elite.  One trigger pull, 43 bodies drop.

On 5/8/2019 at 9:54 AM, Warhead36 said:

On 5/8/2019 at 10:00 AM, PokerPacker said:

Y'all may have a point. As a kid, I remember being able to master the King rolling suplex combo in the Tekken games that has like 10 different holds, ending with the spinning aztec suplex. I still know it. Most of what I know from fighting games is like 25 years of muscle memory,  and I can even translate it to new characters because every combo shares some simarites, like punch punch kick, forward forward kick, back forward punch, etc. 

I dont have the capacity any longer to memorize those things for new characters,  but I definitely have more stuff to do these days. Strange how that works.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic