stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

8 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

No, but it's just basic math or spreadsheets. 

There's a difference between what you can do with it and what you can do with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kosher Ham said:

Excel is so easy to use. 

Super users aside. It could be so much more than what it is. Too bad it's design was left to software engineers at Microsoft. Now it's too entrenched to make it super usable. 

8 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I feel constipated

So are you saying you’re full of ****?  

J/k, eat some fiber and a bunch of salads.  Drink a bunch of water.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’m looking at you, @Spaceman Spiff!

Proud to say I don't have any tattoos.  Which makes me a rebel in the area that I live in.

I can't even name one Godsmack song.  Probably would know them if I heard them though.

• Like 1

More i sleep more at peace i feel.  Jus can't sleep all the time, need to find the connection.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

More i sleep more at peace i feel.  Jus can't sleep all the time, need to find the connection.

I feel ya. Totally. Just wait till you get older. It takes 5 minutes just to get outta bed, complete with the snap, crackle, & pop.

4 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Nothing makes me feel more inadequate as a human than trying to spread open the plastic bags in the self checkout line.

I'll work 30 items through a self checkout in less than a minute. I'm a real b-word about how my stuff is bagged, and I always bring my own reusable bags. I kinda line it up that way, even with a cashier. (Bag, bunch of stuff. Bag, more stuff, etc.) 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I put my groceries in this general order. Canned goods, beverages, frozen stuff, deli stuff, veggies heaviest first, then bread stuff, lastly eggs. 

Very OCD of me.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I put my groceries in this general order. Canned goods, beverages, frozen stuff, deli stuff, veggies heaviest first, then bread stuff, lastly eggs. 

Very OCD of me.

I'm close.  No real order except things that will break like chips, eggs, etc.  But I sort by normal, cold, frozen.  Then in those I sort by location like pantry, bathroom etc.  Then shape/durability of container.  And I won't start putting next set on the belt under the last one is about done being bagged.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’m looking at you, @Spaceman Spiff!

I seamlessly merged it into a barbed wire loop around my arm about 5 years ago. Great save if I do say so myself. 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Daaaayum that embassador's daughter has matured quite nicely...

useless w/o pics....or at least a name

Just now, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

... she’s still 16...

and I'm old and faithful to my wife......give em up unless they are indecent

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Very OCD of me.

As a former bagger, this is jus smart because you can't expect your cashier to do that for you.  I'm not anal but I'll call out anyone that puts my glass jars with metal cans.  Act like you care, please.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 2