Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

25 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

He made so much money from Matrix. Made a deal that other people hadn't made before with that franchise. 

Your post made me curious so I looked up his deal. When negotiating his deal for the sequels, he gave $75M to the special effects and costume people out of his end. Not sure how much he made personally, but that was a great human being move. Totally not something the dregs that frequent the RTT would do if placed in the same position. 

52 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Contact lenses lady finally called me back around 3pm and was able to email me the prescription they had from last October so I can order more lenses.  Which is good because the optometrist office said they couldn't just do an exam for one eye and couldn't give me any samples/trials because the prescription on file was out-dated.  

I'm going to order a ****ing 5 year supply of those ****s............

Sorry you had to go through all that, I got 13 new pair a couple weeks ago. So happy now. 

My dad got invited to some Medal of Honor recipient/USO gala downtown this evening. Lot of people were there, apparently. Jon Stewart was there. Some WWE cats as well (he didn't tell me who). Gronk was there, so was Portis and Fred Smoot.  Also got to talk shop with Rocky Bleier and Terry Bradshaw .

That's a hell of an evening right there

5 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I use to eat like 8 eggs a day for a 2

months. 

There was a study where a guy ate like 20 eggs a day. He had no adverse health affects after the study. Pretty much killed any debate on whether they are bad for your cholesterol. 

Anecdotal AND small sample size. I stand corrected. Egg up, Spiff.

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

I've had a slight headache off and on for like a week now. Might be time to head over to Patient First :(

Do it. I've had a viral gastrointestinal colitis for 3 days...never known this kind of pain in all my life, swear. (And it's one of those things that they can't really do anything for, just gotta wait it out. )😩

In opposition to my previous post, I offer this:

Police K9 Bane finds two lost children within 15 minutes

POWHATAN, Virginia (FOX 35 ORLANDO) - A police K9 in Virginia is winning the hearts and respect of the internet after finding two lost children within minutes!

The Powhatan Sheriff's Office said in a Facebook post that two 8-year-old children went missing in the woods as night started to fall.

The kids were reportedly playing a chase game when they got lost.

"Parents and neighbors had valiantly been searching the woods for the children for 45 minutes in the failing daylight when the call was made to the Sheriff's Office," the Sheriff's Office said on Facebook.

That's when K9 Bane joined deputies in the search through the woods.

Just 15 minutes later, Bane sniffed out the children and they were saved.

"As soon as the children were home safe, he was back on patrol eager for the next call for service. Job well done K-9 Bane!"

55576727_2280631692155306_60853713143804

Click on the link for the full article

31 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Might be migraines/dehydration, but yeah, you should get that checked out

Think it might be this one. I'm terrible with drinking water and it's been especially low this week. Im going to down a few glasses and see if it helps.

21 minutes ago, clietas said:

Allergies? Mine were horrible when I was up in Virginia last week. Terrible headache at times.

I agree tho get it checked.

Never had allergies, but I guess anything is possible. 

Archived