Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Colts at Redskins

TK

7 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Jesus, why do you people care about Cousins so much?  He's not a Redskin.  That's all that matters.

According to some beat guys, Kirk and his performance is indeed a variable internally at the end of the season as for judging Bruce.  But if anyone likes Bruce (not saying you do), it would fit in the shrug your shoulders category.  Will see. 

2 minutes ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

Because he should be and the situation is emblematic of everything wrong with this franchise.

A.  But he isn't.  So move on.  B.  Overpaying for average talent is what we used to do.  He didn't deserve the money he got.  I was fine with paying him Top 10 money, but it would have to be 9 or 10 on that list.

1 minute ago, Frontofficemoron said:

U r right. Top 5 in the league last two years and he is no good. What do u want an Alex Smith 36 yrars old or a top 3 QB 27 yrs old? U must be a millenial

Top 3 QB?  Really?  Your screen name seems to fit you if you really think that.  You don't know 3 QB;s better than him?

16 minutes ago, UKskins said:

What you don't seem to grasp is that Cousins could be Dan Marino in his prime, but he's still a money grabbing BS merchant who didn't want to be here. You don't have to be an Alex Smith apologist to see that.

I think him not wanting to be here has very little to do with money. He’s probably happy they didn’t make him a real offer. Any genuine talent with any control is gonna want to get away from this steaming pile of **** front office as fast as possible. 

2 minutes ago, NeverSurrender said:

I suggest you re-read the exchange.  If you feel so inclinded to chime in.  As i have already said. I was over this hours ago but if you keep poking the bear you get bit.

I did read it.  You think you are the bear?  that's cute.  Dud made a mistake and admitted it.  Wish more people around here did that.

2 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I am sure Allen will give him a chance...

Actually, ever since that whiff on Cundiff, we've been decent at finding kickers. Hopkins has his moments of being trash, but Forbath, Hopkins, and Nick Rose were all decent. And that one guy we signed in 2013 when Forbath was injured a game or two.

1 minute ago, HOF44 said:

I think him not wanting to be here has very little to do with money. He’s probably happy they didn’t make him a real offer. Any genuine talent with any control is gonna want to get away from this steaming pile of **** front office as fast as possible. 

Say what you like, but if he was so desperate to get away then why keep signing the tender before it hits the table? Because "God told him to do it"? Like I said, money grabbing BS merchant. If he's not about the money then he had options and could have shown some cajones but he couldn't wait to milk the tag for every cent.

1. Thompson on facing Green Bay next week - If we don’t get it together we will get embarrassed again

Chris Thompson- They just played harder than us. That’s it.

Last week 2 biggest questions were pass rush and lack of downfield throws. Those are very serious questions now.

15 minutes ago, UKskins said:

What you don't seem to grasp is that Cousins could be Dan Marino in his prime, but he's still a money grabbing BS merchant who didn't want to be here. 

He boxed in a BS organization in a simple game of four square. 

He held firm on payment to what Bruce Allen already, previously, defined his worth as being. He allowed the washington organization to checkmate themselves. 

Archived