Extremeskins

Who Starts at QB in 2018

Boss_Hogg

Redskins 2018 QB  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who's our next victim?

• Colt McCoy
    • Nate Sudfeld
    • Journeyman QB (Fitzpatrick, Sanchez, etc)
    • Rookie QB

This poll is closed to new votes

This team never ceases to amaze me at how utterly incompetent the front office is since Dan Snyder purchased it.  The funny part is they actually had a direction and seemed to be on the right track after hiring Scot.  But just like everything else in this organization they decided to completely **** that up as well.  Bruce Allen needs to be fired but that won't happen for several years after Kirk Cousins leaves and the Redskins are left with another rookie QB who sucks as much as RGIII did.

At this point, I'm ready to trade Kirk for picks regardless.  He's fully committed to getting as much guaranteed by doing these one year deals, and I don't think he's going to stop until someone makes him the highest paid player period.  I'd never give that to him if he can't win a playoff game.

30 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

At this point, I'm ready to trade Kirk for picks regardless.  He's fully committed to getting as much guaranteed by doing these one year deals, and I don't think he's going to stop until someone makes him the highest paid player period.  I'd never give that to him if he can't win a playoff game.

I don't think Kirk is worth it but do you blame him for going after all he can get?

He has the leverage and you can bet he is using it to his full advantage.  It could bite him in the ass and he has a very subpar year; lowering his value for 2018. He knows someone will show him the money.

AS for the Skins, I'd call San Francisco and see if we can make a deal.

My answer to the original question is Colt Mccoy.

Just now, Rdskns2000 said:

I don't think Kirk is worth it but do you blame him for going after all he can get?

He has the leverage and you can bet he is using it to his full advantage.  It could bite him in the ass and he has a very subpar year; lowering his value for 2018. He knows someone will show him the money.

AS for the Skins, I'd call San Francisco and see if we can make a deal.

I can't say I blame him, but I don't believe it would be feasible if every player took the same approach.  I agree, we should just get on the phone with SF and try to build a team that we can just plug QBs into like what Elways is doing in Denver.

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

You left out Kirk. 

That is my honest choice.the NFL is a year to year league, nobody knows what will or won't happen next offseason. It COULD be Kirk, or it COULD be anyone else. Nobody knows.

It's Kurt, !   Get it right.    Geez!

15 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I can't say I blame him, but I don't believe it would be feasible if every player took the same approach.  I agree, we should just get on the phone with SF and try to build a team that we can just plug QBs into like what Elways is doing in Denver.

Correct me if im wrong but hasn't that ship sailed?

If franchise tag players can't sign contract extensions until the next league year now why would the 49ers give up anything to put themselves into the position we're currently in.

Archived