Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

That was our game.  VGK can't beat us when we play like this.  

A big shout out to all the fans (including our ES'ers) who were at the game.  The crowd sounded awesome and no let down even after Holtby's big gaff.

BTW, 4, 3, and 3 for MAF.  Conn Smythe my ass.

Okay guys. I've never watched Hockey much. But long term Skins fan from Tulsa. I started watching the Caps when I'm not working during the Penguins series. They havent lost a game I watched. Left work early tonight to watch. I'll be doing the same for game 5 and 6. Hope you dont mind an Okie bandwagon fan.

Just now, ShredSkins said:

Okay guys. I've never watched Hockey much. But long term Skins fan from Tulsa. I started watching the Caps when I'm not working during the Penguins series. They havent lost a game I watched. Left work early tonight to watch. I'll be doing the same for game 5 and 6. Hope you dont mind an Okie bandwagon fan.

giphy.gif

Replace "loser" with "buddy" and "shopping" with "to root for the Caps."

Just now, ShredSkins said:

If they’ve never lost a game you’ve watched, you have to watch every game from here on out. I myself have figured out my clothing,menu and general game day decisions by wins and losses this postseason. We are dialed in

10 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

It's going to be a nasty game 4, Vegas knows they cant go down 3-1.

This team looks determined, I hope our football team is watching this.

Who cares about our football team?

I hope the Nats are watching.  They are next in line to win a title. 

3 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

No hockey snobs among Caps fans.  Better late than never.  Welcome aboard!

8 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

Be there for game 4 and 5 and we won’t need a 6.

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Vegas has depth but there is no real scary skilled individual like a Crosby or Stamkos

They have hockey player James Neal

What is most amazing is this team’s ability to learn its opponent and adapt their game plan to take advantage of them.  They have figured out Vegas and as long they can manage to score, it should end well.

32 minutes ago, zskins said:

I don't see how we can't win the next two and call it a Cup. 

Wouldn't surprise me. Vegas hasn't been challenged all playoffs long. Now that they've been punched in the mouth lets see how they take it. 

34 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

DSP is the unassuming X factor that Joel Ward was.  

Its like Joel never left :)

Archived