Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

5 minutes ago, Hersh said:

MAF is such a showboat. That was a good save but not what he made it look like 

I have been thinking the same thing. I know you are the resident goalie, so I'm glad you confirmed what I saw. He is pimping every glove save. They are in his glove then he is ripping his glove over his head. 

Orlov is reaching too much. his worst period in awhile 

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

One thing I hate is how they allow a fill in for goalie penalties.  Goalie should go to the box and backup go in.

Blasphemy 

1 minute ago, Redskin4ever said:

I have been thinking the same thing. I know you are the resident goalie, so I'm glad you confirmed what I saw. He is pimping every glove save. They are in his glove then he is ripping his glove over his head. 

Really good goalies (Not me) love doing that for the show. A guy that refs games is an A level goalie and he insists I do one of those every game. I try but it doesn’t look like that  

Just now, Hersh said:

Really good goalies (Not me) love doing that for the show. A guy that refs games is an A level goalie and he insists I do one of those every game. I try but it doesn’t look like that  

It looks like an amateur goalie move. It looks like the guy playing in the rec league that says he's a great goalie and gives up 4 goals in the first period. But then has a shot into his glove and he styles like he's a Vezina trophy winner. Congrats Fluery, you made a good save. You are also down 2-0.

3 minutes ago, bearrock said:

Holtby is living in the head of every Vegas players right now.  They are feeling like they have to make the perfect shot.

Right now the best things about Holtby right now: his positioning and he’s playing quiet. No panic type playing and  not overly aggressive.

2 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

It looks like an amateur goalie move. It looks like the guy playing in the rec league that says he's a great goalie and gives up 4 goals in the first period. But then has a shot into his glove and he styles like he's a Vezina trophy winner. Congrats Fluery, you made a good save. You are also down 2-0.

Sometimes it’s legit. Holtby does really small ones. 

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

Its gonna be tough for them to score one at this rate.  Caps are just choking the life out of them.  They look like TB in game 6 and 7.

They are gonna take chances. I expect a few odd man chances for the Caps. I’d feel more comfortable with a 3rs goal

Archived