Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Oh man, love waking up to hear the caps won!!! Had to miss these first 3 games cause I’ve been out of the country, but so happy I’ll be in the states to watch on Monday night :D 

Sorry but you need to go back to where you were and wait

24 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

When the Caps play their game, they can't lose.  Vegas hasn't seen it before and they can't handle it

But Millbury and the other "experts" were saying Washington were just like Winnipeg! Surely they can't be wrong!

4 minutes ago, Mournblade said:

But Millbury and the other "experts" were saying Washington were just like Winnipeg! Surely they can't be wrong!

Sorry, but Milbury and expert don't belong in the same sentence.  There are more appropriate words, but I can't use them here 

8 minutes ago, Tarpon75 said:

Holtby is the better goalie right now.Fluery is good but other than that Holtby brain freeze BH has been much better. Seems Holtby  is very confident.

I thought that error would screw him up but he shook it off and was back in the zone

3 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

Took a shot to the head. Played, but then left. Should be OK by Monday.

I was not aware of that with Orpik. My thought would be that when he went back out and tried to play and couldn’t that there has to be at least thoughts of a concussion. Hopefully, that is not the case.

3 minutes ago, Tarpon75 said:

I was not aware of that with Orpik. My thought would be that when he went back out and tried to play and couldn’t that there has to be at least thoughts of a concussion. Hopefully, that is not the case.

I think when he ran into Neal, the side of his head (helmet) hit the ice. 

Anyone who wants to watch, Slapshot is on DTV channel 528.

5 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Hockey is a team sport, but when you see pics like that, it's more about him than anyone else

Emerick made some comment during the game after Kuzy scored talking about points leaders in the playoffs and that Crosby was still one.  I wanted someone to point out to him that it's a team game and that's why it doesn't matter what individual has the highest point total, but which team does.

I'm not discounting the possibility that at my age (37) and with predictions of my generation having an average lifespan that just barely exceeds 100 years, that this will probably be the last time I ever get to see a DC team play for a championship. Let's do this, mother****ers!!!

7 hours ago, SAli457180 said:

Sorry, but Milbury and expert don't belong in the same sentence.  There are more appropriate words, but I can't use them here 

Sure you can! They’re:

See! :)

5 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I'm not discounting the possibility that at my age (37) and with predictions of my generation having an average lifespan that just barely exceeds 100 years, that this will probably be the last time I ever get to see a DC team play for a championship. Let's do this, mother****ers!!!

You have me by 1 year. I was thinking the same thing last night and it scared me half to death. 

Archived