Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

9 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Nope.

Probably better that way

13 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

If God didn’t want Trump in the White House then he wouldn’t be there, we may not understand God’s plan, we just have to accept it.

How do we know it wasnt that other guy that sent him?? I would be more willing to believe that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

#1. Huntsman follows in the line of seemingly sane Republicans who now work for Trump and look stupid when their lies for him and done in by him. 

#2. No matter how well I do, the fake news media will something something great city of Moscow something something.

Gotta laugh at the various media outlets wondering if Trump will demand that Russia turn over the 12 indicted GRU officers. In what world would that happen? Imagine if Putin demanded we turn over FBI or CIA agents to Russia. It's sad, but there's probably only one of the two who would actually consider something like that, and his name ain't Putin.

Edited by SoulSkin

I don't think we understand how powerful the indictment is from the perspective of our intel capabilities kick ass. The level of detail in the indictment about who the GRU officers were, and exactly what they did in incredible. 

Great article about why Putin must be nervous, and why he is damn happy that Donald traitor Trump is President

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2018/07/15/putin-must-wonder-what-else-america-knows-about-russia/?utm_term=.f14f883d0717

Putin must wonder what else America knows about Russia

Edited by SkinsHokieFan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

I don't think we understand how powerful the indictment is from the perspective of our intel capabilities kick ass. The level of detail in the indictment about who the GRU officers were, and exactly what they did in incredible. 

The last paragraph is what really worries me. Goldman Nutsack is certainly on a need-to-know level sort of things. He greeted Lavarov and Kislyak by burning an ally's source (an ally that may have also been knee deep in this crap) in a heartbeat when they came to visit the fool in the White House. Nunes, Goodlatte, Jordan, et al, they're trying to get at the depth of what our IC knows too, because they have the power, and so they can use it to come up with some more ridiculous obfuscations that idiots slurp up.  It's terrifying.

As i've said numerous times,,  if you want to hold onto your conservative ideals, it's high time you look at who is rubbing shoulders with those who have stolen your party. Who is rubbing shoulders with you.

They have duped you into betraying your country.

You can retain your values and remove the snakes within your midst

Your choice is to stop or support treason, because there is no one left who can claim ignorance.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, SoulSkin said:

Gotta laugh at the various media outlets wondering if Trump will demand that Russia turn over the 12 indicted GRU officers. In what world would that happen? Imagine if Putin demanded we turn over FBI or CIA agents to Russia. It's sad, but there's probably only one of the two who would actually consider something like that, and his name ain't Putin.

45 would declare them apart of the Deep State and hand deliver them with a ****ing bow