Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

16 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Would the staff physically take out Trump if need to?

You can easily see a situation where Trump is about to start WW3, getting ready to give the order to launch the nukes.

Would the staff physically stop him from doing anything?

I really see scenario like that playing out in the not to distant future.

Republican officials reportedly imagine Donald Trump's chief of staff and defence secretary have had conversations about "physically [restraining]" him if he "lunged for the nuclear football."

Gabriel Sherman, a contributing editor at New York Magazine, told MSNBC's All In with Chris Hayes a senior republican had told him they imagined conversations between General John Kelly and James Mattis about what to do if Mr Trump attempted to launch a nuclear strike.

Mr Sherman said: “I just want to put into context a conversation that I had with a very prominent Republican today, who literally was saying that they imagine General Kelly and Secretary Mattis had conversations about if Trump lunged for the nuclear football, what would they do? 

"Would they tackle him? I mean literally, physically restrain him from putting the country at sort of a perilous risk, and that’s the kind of situation we’re in."

Link, with video of Sherman saying this on Chris Hayes' program.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/republicans-donald-trump-chief-of-staff-general-john-kelly-defence-secretary-james-mattis-tackle-a7993961.html

6 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

They say you can tell a lot about a man simply by playing a round of golf with him.

I buy this... I loathe cheating, love the outdoors, I'm competitive (but mostly with myself), humble (unless pushed), moderately lazy, and maddeningly inconsistent (sometimes).  

And I like using my wood.  

"Moral clarity" says the thrice married sexual assaulter.

When are Christians going to call this clown on his ****?

I mean, i don't believe any of it, but if i did,  gigantic hurricane after gigantic hurricane after gigantic hurricane after giant wildfire after giant wildfire after giant wildfire might lead me to believe my favorite God might be pissed off at something.

(It's probably the homos, though,)

**** this ****ing guy.

~Bang

1 hour ago, Bang said:

I mean, i don't believe any of it, but if i did,  gigantic hurricane after gigantic hurricane after gigantic hurricane after giant wildfire after giant wildfire after giant wildfire might lead me to believe my favorite God might be pissed off at something.

(It's probably the homos, though,)

Of course it is, that's why them hurkanes keep a'hittin rednecky states, them there people ain't hatin hard nuff!

Settin' fire to Cali's dope crops is sending a very different message though............

****ing trump and his militant jihadist ties. Boko's best buddy.

Literally everything he does is a disaster.

But, the stock market's up, so some people are happy.

If only there was some old phrase about money and what it is the root of..

purity?

~Bang

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Unbelievable 

No it isn't. He's speaking to his base, or part of his base. 

7 hours ago, Larry said:

Wondering how long it will be before Trump decides that he needs to be on money.  

Well, it would be the $100 or he will make one the higher denominations not in circulation.

$1000 Bill?

$100,000 Bill?

Create a:

$1,000,000 Bill?

$1,000,000,000 Bill?

7 hours ago, Larry said:

Wondering how long it will be before Trump decides that he needs to be on money.  

Maybe Trump changes the National Anthem to be about him. His supporters would love it.

Change the Pledge of Allegiance, to where we pledge to Donald Trump. His supporters would love that.

Maybe Donald Trump declares martial law and becomes the dictator he already is. He ends democracy once and for all.

Archived