Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 13 Thread

MattFancy

I'll probably buy it but based on the majority of reviews I fully expect to get frustrated with all of the bugs within a week.

That is why I am going to wait for at least another month. The game always come with a ton of glitches and EA likes to take their sweet time sending out updates.

I'm going at midnight. I never go at midnight. I'm only going so that when I wake up at 7 AM I can play it for a few hours. Otherwise, I have to wait until 10 to go and get it due to their opening time.

Why not just get the discless downloadable version? Will save your laser life and cut down on console heat....and you won't have to go out at midnight, just let it d/l overnight ;p

I want regular franchise mode back...They streamlined the modes WAY TOO much

The gameplay is fine and a bit more challenging which is always good.

The graphics are underwhelming which was a bit odd

---------- Post added August-28th-2012 at 03:23 AM ----------

oh and the presentation with the CBS games are the best I've seen/heard in Madden

It's too bad they took a more realistic approach to RG3 in Madden 13. I was hoping we'd get at least one edition of Madden where RG3 played the way Vick and McNabb did in their first couple seasons, where they were just unstoppable in Madden, but RG3 is not jacked up nearly to that unrealistic level.

Archived