Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

R.I.P. Royallypwned

Rdskn4Lyf21

I can't believe this...

I went to Blake's Facebook page to see if a picture had been posted from when IONTOP and I stayed with him on Friday night and saw "RIP" posts...it's been confirmed on a forum he's a moderator on: www.cowboys-forum.com.

I have no idea what happened.

I'm shocked. We were just with him. This...can't be real.

I don't know what to say, and I thought you all should know.

Blake was such an awesome guy. I've known him for a while on the boards here, as do you all. I got to know him better through Facebook, Twitter, and eventually texting. He welcomed IONTOP and I into his home during our road trip around the country. We toured Cowboys stadium together and went to the Rangers game Friday night. It was one of the highlights of our trip.

I can't believe this.

Blake, you were an awesome, awesome guy. I'm so glad I got the opportunity to meet you, and I really wish we got a chance to see a Cowboys/Skins game in person together.

R.I.P. bro.

165902_4327183977524_937408398_n.jpg

ES Staff Edit:

Found this - apparently posted 15 minutes ago:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dallasmorningnews/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=158260653

Good-bye, Blake. I always liked you.

Man that's sad to hear, I just came back from Md. from a funeral and really you just never know. I thought he was one of the best opposing posters here and it is great though now hard to realize how good it was for you guys to meet him on your tour. You will never forget that. RIP royally.

Wow I thought this was some kind of joke when I saw the thread title, then I went to facebook and saw it was for real. Terrible news :(

Will miss Blake's posts here and on facebook. He seemed like a really cool guy, and on of only 2 cowboys fans I'd ever want to watch a game with.

I am very, very shocked right now. I saw RIP RoyallyPwned before I clicked on the Tailgate, and thought I was seeing things, but when I saw it in the Read Me section, it hit me like a ton of bricks...

He was a really good guy., Never took himself too seriously, and always seemed to be in a positive mood. I've never met him, and others here have gotten to know him a lot better than most of the people on this site, but I've gotten to know him on here for the last 2-3 years, and this really, really sucks. It's almost surreal.

Archived