Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I didn't feel bad. That was awesome. There is nothing more annoying than fans banging on the glass every time the play is near them. If you want to do it in celebration after a goal or a big save that stops play, fine. But the people that feel the need to stand up and bang the glass just because the play is near them are obnoxious and annoying. Maybe this will happen a little more often and people will learn to keep their distance from the glass.

I think that instead of giving you the answer, it gave you a different way of writing the equation?

yeah, instead of giving the answer that 1408 divided by 5 = 281.6, it said the answer is 1408/5.  Not very helpful, calculator.  Was how I took it, anyway.

yeah, instead of giving the answer that 1408 divided by 5 = 281.6, it said the answer is 1408/5.  Not very helpful, calculator.  Was how I took it, anyway.

I have a calculator that does that, and I love it. In engineering, I don't always need decimal values, so sometimes it's better just to have a simplified fraction. I can press a button to change it from a fraction to a mixed fraction or engineering notation, so whichever form of the solution is most useful is a button-press away.
  • Like 1

I have a calculator that does that, and I love it. In engineering, I don't always need decimal values, so sometimes it's better just to have a simplified fraction. I can press a button to change it from a fraction to a mixed fraction or engineering notation, so whichever form of the solution is most useful is a button-press away.

nerd.

• Like 2