Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

It's a cultural thing.  People do that when they are sick to avoid infecting others.

This time of year they also do it because of the high pollen counts.

From February to April, the trouble comes from the most common pollen, sugi (Japanese cedar), with 1 in 3.5 people believed to suffer in Tokyo alone. From March to May blame the hinoki (Japanese Cypress) and from mid-July to mid-October, the ine (rice plant).

5E3648852238BC7231BC56FB59093.jpg

Forgive me if this has been posted. But this is amazing. So bad I almost think it's fake. Don't know if this is self ownage, or what.

Haha I just saw that last night for the first time. I heard about Achilles on the radio and when I looked it up found that he miraculously also blew a chance at a car too.

Somehow he still won too which begs the question, how dumb were those other two?

I heard that Abraham Lincoln, as a young man, didn't know how to pronounce some words, including "college," though he could recognize and read them.  He was well read as a boy, though very isolated.  He read above the literacy level of those in his social arena, so some words that he read and understood were never heard by him from the voice of another.  So he had to guess at their pronunciation.

Edited by Dan T.

Forgive me if this has been posted. But this is amazing. So bad I almost think it's fake. Don't know if this is self ownage, or what.

Definitely self destruction going on there. Think of the groans coming from all his friends and family watching him on TV. lol