Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I still don't know what happened there.

I've watched this like 15 times, are they saying Aaron's arm wasn't moving forward?

Empty hand.  That he lost the handle on the ball before his arm started moving forward.  NFL Network includes a slow-mo replay in their recap.  http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013122901/2013/REG17/packers@bears#menu=highlights&tab=recap

I still don't know what happened there.

I've watched this like 15 times, are they saying Aaron's arm wasn't moving forward?

They said his arm was still moving backwards when initial contact was made with the ball.

It was funny to me because a Bear player was the first to touch it, and you know if the refs had blown it dead, people would be up in arms because that Bear totally would've recovered it if it wasn't for the whistle.  Instead... no whistle and the Bear player just boots it.

Edited by balki1867

Nothing worse than a woman acting like that because she thinks (and is almost always right) nobody will hit her back.

Somebody just needs to smash her nose. As her eyes fill with water and the blood pours out she will realize her act is kind of dumb

And as she goes through life her crooked nose will be a reminder to her of how dumb she is.

• Like 7

Nothing worse than a woman acting like that because she thinks (and is almost always right) nobody will hit her back.

i completely agree. i normally stay away from this subject, as its touchy.

but there is NOTHING more annoying than a loud mouth, obnoxious chick getting in a guy's face because shes confident she wont get punched, because shesa girl.

then when they do get laid out, they cry and become a victim. "you loser you really just hit a girl?!" yeah shawty, yoy just got rocked off. stfu

Personally, I would have gave her in elbow in the face... and when she was flailing her legs kicking, I would have grabbed a leg and broke her knee.

Somebody just needs to smash her nose. As her eyes fill with water and the blood pours out she will realize her act is kind of dumb

And as she goes through life her crooked nose will be a reminder to her of how dumb she is.

100% agree. Talk is talk.... but if she throws the first punch... she should enjoy an experience she should never forget.

• Like 1

The Wasabi Doritos (from Japan) from a few years back were money. I can imagine these ones are just as good.

--

Think you are a hardcore Fantasy Football player?

Nope.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/fantasy-football-tattoo-league-makes-sure-losing-owner-192327760--nfl.html

You think your fantasy football league is tough? Not like these guys it isn't.

A group of fantasy footballers in Nebraska have come up with quite the inventive league that punishes the last-place finisher, it would seem, as much as it rewards the first-place winner: getting a really, really bad tattoo.

(Roger Goodell, are you listening?)

The tattoo rule is this: If your team finishes dead last in the league, you have to have a tattoo (designed by the other owners) placed on your body in a four-inch-by-four-inch space (that the loser can choose). Some consolation, eh? As you might imagine, the designs aren't, uhh, flattering.

Case in point, the 2013 loser:

61a6f38c-fd69-466e-a47d-7247c9d56d90_fan

2012 loser

463e7128-93c8-49c8-bb86-7b03c8ded593_Scr

2011 loser

f02d5ef3-a5f6-4263-8c7b-99f073f052f5_Scr

and the 2010 loser

5056cdb3-40ed-4299-b3eb-38eb9a056d61_Scr

Edited by The Evil Genius