Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Bowling ball painted as a soccer ball.

That video has been at the top of the page for several days now...and it still kinda pisses me off every time I see it.  It's fine for this thread of course...just, what kind of asshole comes up with a prank like this?  "Hey guys, you know what would be hilarious?  Maybe we can trick this 10 year old into breaking his foot.  LOL.  Kids are so dumb"

Anyway...

rollcage.gif

• Like 3

Fox News Wishes "Happy Holidays" To Bill O’Reilly’s Viewers

Bill O’Reilly’s famous crusade on what he calls “The War On Christmas” took a weird turn Tuesday night when Fox News aired a “Happy Holidays” promo right after the O’Reilly Factor host teased an upcoming segment about related to said “war.”

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3312-1387388892-11.

Click on the link for more including video

• Like 1

Fox News Wishes "Happy Holidays" To Bill O’Reilly’s Viewers

Bill O’Reilly’s famous crusade on what he calls “The War On Christmas” took a weird turn Tuesday night when Fox News aired a “Happy Holidays” promo right after the O’Reilly Factor host teased an upcoming segment about related to said “war.”

I always get a kick out of the 'War on Christmas' because the original 'War on Christmas' involved Puritans pushing against any public display of Christmas spirit to avoid commercialization of what is the holiest of Christian holidays.  Today we openly attack each other for $30 DVD players but get upset about how the newscaster signs off.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/15/newser-war-on-christmas/4031287/

pushing against any public display of Christmas spirit to avoid commercialization of what is the holiest of Christian holidays.  

Not to be argumentative, but Christmas is not the holiest of Christian holy days....that would be Resurrection Sunday commonly referred to as Easter. ;) Christmas is second only to Resurrection Sunday.

Not to be argumentative, but Christmas is not the holiest of Christian holy days....that would be Resurrection Sunday commonly referred to as Easter. ;) Christmas is second only to Resurrection Sunday.

haha, OK.  I'm definitely not the expert on that matter.  Point taken. :D