Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Nope. During halftime most of the crowd was in the concourse just trying to get out of the elements. Only about 50% of them made it back out for kickoff, and most of those were the ones seated under the overhang in the 200's.

Yea, when the Skins are getting blown out and the snow has turned to freezing rain, I'm perfectly willing miss the 2nd half kickoff to wait in a long line for hot chocolate.

In fairness with the picture from FedEx Field, someone on a non-Redskins board I visit pointed out that there is almost nobody on the sidelines, so calling it the 'start of the 3rd Quarter' is a bit of a stretch when it was still more like the end of halftime.

That said, they showed a clip of Philly near the start of the 3rd and it didn't look much fuller -- and that was a generally close game with two teams fighting for the playoffs.

I was almost going to google "Welsh Lady Ass Fudge" to find out what the actual product was but I thought better of it. I'll leave that search to braver souls than I.

Based on the cut-off part of the picture, I'm guessing "Welsh Lady" is a brand name, and that they make some sort of offering of "Assorted Fudge," which was unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), shortened.