Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

The first grade teacher was shocked when one of her students drew this picture for a class assignment:

growup-like-mommy.jpg

The teacher sent the graded picture home with the girl.  She received this note the next day:

Dear Ms. Davis,

I want to clarify that I am not, nor ever have been, an exotic dancer.  I work at Home Depot and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent snowstorm. This picture is of me selling a snow shovel.

Mrs. Harrington

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 2

Meet Tony Picard, a senior nose guard and running back for the White Swan school on the Yakama Indian Reservation in Washington state, who stands 6-foot-4 and weighs 400 pounds.

Nicknamed "Big Tone," Picard has rushed for more than 700 yards and 15 touchdowns this season. 

Vet min + doughnuts.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1

TMac needs a tailor.

Completely embarrassing. He is a millionaire and can afford to dress like he has some sense. 

And, looking at the picture again, the cups only have about an inch of beer in them. 

True but this is MJ we are talking about. That stuff is probably some 90% alcohol level stuff normal people have no access to lol

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

How much beer do you put in a beer pong cup?

Well, I'm married with kids so I don't find myself playing beer pong much these days, but when I used to, I think a solo cup about half - 2/3 full was the norm.  Is that not standard these days?  With what he has there, if your team loses you've drank the equivalent of maybe half a beer.  It kinda defeats the purpose of a drinking game if you drink slower than normal while playing.

Well, I'm married with kids so I don't find myself playing beer pong much these days, but when I used to, I think a solo cup about half - 2/3 full was the norm.  Is that not standard these days?  With what he has there, if your team loses you've drank the equivalent of maybe half a beer.  It kinda defeats the purpose of a drinking game if you drink slower than normal while playing.

I always played with 2 beers per side. That way, if you lose you end up drinking a beer each. Of course, as the night went on, the cups did seem to get fuller and fuller!

Lol that's crazy, everyone I know uses 2 cans of beer for 10 cup pong. No way each cup is even half maybe 1/3 if that.