Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Lol that's crazy, everyone I know uses 2 cans of beer for 10 cup pong. No way each cup is even half maybe 1/3 if that.

Popeman refreshed my memory a little.  I'm thinking we used to do 2 beers for 6 cups. 

But if we had a keg, you tend to overfill... 

Edited by Bliz

That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.  That slide will injure or kill someone.  I know it's not completed, but that is entirely too high.  No way I'd get on that deathtrap.

Look under the link at another photo

ku-medium.jpg

,,, you hit the bottom and then go up over another hill..  i could see someone getting launched.

~Bang

Edited by Bang

Look under the link at another photo

ku-medium.jpg

,,, you hit the bottom and then go up over another hill..  i could see someone getting launched.

~Bang

My guess is that at the bottom of the hill is a small resevoir of water that will slow the raft sufficiently to prevent launch over the hill.

Lol @ the LA thing. I know a couple people who live out there and they said it is pretty hilarious when they get any kind of inclement weather. The entire city goes to DefCon 2. They both used to live in the DC area so when they first saw it they cracked up. (Sorta like when a friend of mine who lives in Utah now comes back here and laughs when we have 5 inches of snow and the city locks down).

Jimmy Kimmel had a lot of fun with the Rain Apocalypse

~Bang

"Right in the doppler".  That just made my afternoon, lol.

Thanks, Bang.

Lol @ the LA thing. I know a couple people who live out there and they said it is pretty hilarious when they get any kind of inclement weather. The entire city goes to DefCon 2. They both used to live in the DC area so when they first saw it they cracked up. (Sorta like when a friend of mine who lives in Utah now comes back here and laughs when we have 5 inches of snow and the city locks down).

Yeah, I remember being afraid of driving in snow before I was stationed in Anchorage, Alaska for a few years, now I laugh at it/think it's fun.

That said, there is a huge difference between cities that are used to this and can handle it and cities like Washington, DC where there are over a million drivers commuting each day.  That's just asking for trouble.

I wasn't here for "Snowmagedon" because I still lived in Seattle.  But I was here for "Carmagedon" and that was the most rediculous experience of my life.  Everyone got released from Government jobs at the same time and it took me over six hours to get home.  From NW DC to Fredericksburg, VA... six hours! :lol:

Now I don't even mess with it, if it smells like snow I burn a day of leave.

lol, yeah i wondered about him.. what happened to him??

~Bang

:ols:  I wondered that when I first saw it too. I'd be tempted to say someone knocked him down...but there doesn't seem to be anyone around him. Maybe he tripped on a banana peel. Seriously does look like he just passed the **** out though.