Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

One of the most epic knockouts I've ever seen.  Bully gets owned.

The two guys clearly don't want to fight, but the curly hair guy in fatigue shorts insists on messing with them.  The guy in the shorts is feeding off the crowd hype, and he can tell that the two guys he's messing with aren't the type to fight, so he feels confident he can bully them. 

Then the dickhead punches the guy in the black tshirt, and the punchee still doesn't want a fight.  The guy in the gray shirt, who has been chilling the wholetime, apparently got tired of the bully pestering these poor guys, so he took matters into his own hands.  :)

And the fact that he yells "boom!" when he crushes the bully is friggin' priceless!!  so what it was a sucker punch, punk ass **** got what he deserved, and now thousands of people are laughing at him on  youtube.  And then he got locked at the end!   bwhahahahah!!  I love these kind of videos.

I would make a South Jersey joke, but your sister (lives?) is there so I don't want to offend.   :)

I may be a tool, but I'm not Mike Toole, so I'm not from Jersey, nor is my family so joke all you want it won't offend me.  :)

Think you are a hardcore Fantasy Football player?

Nope.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/fantasy-football-tattoo-league-makes-sure-losing-owner-192327760--nfl.html

You think your fantasy football league is tough? Not like these guys it isn't.

A group of fantasy footballers in Nebraska have come up with quite the inventive league that punishes the last-place finisher, it would seem, as much as it rewards the first-place winner: getting a really, really bad tattoo.

(Roger Goodell, are you listening?)

The tattoo rule is this: If your team finishes dead last in the league, you have to have a tattoo (designed by the other owners) placed on your body in a four-inch-by-four-inch space (that the loser can choose). Some consolation, eh? As you might imagine, the designs aren't, uhh, flattering.

I saw another one that's humiliating but nothing permanent: the loser has to take the SAT.
  • Like 1