Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

The above is very true. Though it has been my experience that it's "lights" not light. :whew:

Actually broke out into tears once in traffic because i had to go, and that made everything else go...so, don't do it. Go before you get in the car. every time, no matter if you went 5 minutes ago.:silly:

I always watch one or two iterations of that when he posts. :ols:

What's the story with her?

Wish I could tell you who she is, actually wish I could lie and tell you she's my wife but nooOooOoo.

Someone on here posted it 4 months ago or so, I just really liked her smile so just decided to use it here. Would love to see other photo's of her but i'm suddenly realzing that i'm sounding like a creepy old guy. :)

Wish I could tell you who she is, actually wish I could lie and tell you she's my wife but nooOooOoo.

Someone on here posted it 4 months ago or so, I just really liked her smile so just decided to use it here. Would love to see other photo's of her but i'm suddenly realzing that i'm sounding like a creepy old guy. :)

She's super cute. I wonder how she would react if she found out she had a following of random guys on a Washington Redskins message board...