Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

^^^that's why they put those signs up that say "no diving"....seriously how did we survive to make it out of the caves? I'm thinking I've figured out how we finally made it out of the trees though.....

At least you know we were once there. A surprising number of people just don't believe it.

That makes them "owned by ignorance"?

What the hell kind of test is that, anyways? "What looks like half an apple?", seriously? Whoever created that exam deserved those answers.

Regardless of the questions themselves... think about the collection of questions and if there's any semblance of congruency that might resemble a specific class or academic curriculum :-)

The internet now seems to be more about gaining some notoriety.... by any means possible :-)

^^^that's why they put those signs up that say "no diving"....seriously how did we survive to make it out of the caves? I'm thinking I've figured out how we finally made it out of the trees though.....

Before modern medicine those people died, culling the population. It took a long time to build the population to this level. Nowadays, even stupid people survive thanks to modern medicine. Hurray! Of course, without modern medicine, I'm pretty sure I'd have died by now, and not just due to stupidity.

I don't know what YOLO is. Same with Call me maybe.

Hipsters are dumb and should be teased, even if I agree with a lot of their ideas and what they do. I want to stomp on their fedora and shave their stupid mustaches off though.

---------- Post added July-16th-2012 at 07:05 AM ----------

541473_10150947654031547_934679370_n.jpg

I don't know what YOLO is. Same with Call me maybe.

YOLO stands for "You only live once." It is often said (or yelled) before doing something really really stupid/life threatening/life altering. I heard it in a Drake song, so my guess is that's what it comes from.

Call me maybe is a song. You can youtube it, but unless it's the video of the Dolphins' cheerleaders lip syncing it, I don't recommend it.

es9.jpg

es6-1.jpg

es4-1.jpg

es8-1.jpg

es9-1.jpg