Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Ren,

I work in Charlotte in their contracts division and we have a big problem with geese here. When they are nesting, they are really nasty. I actually processed the contract for a company here called Goosebusters to get the geese nests away from our buildings. They attacked one of our supervisors who was pregnant at the time. We have a designated goose stick in the office for people that need to go from building to building who are afraid of getting attacked.

Ren,

I work in Charlotte in their contracts division and we have a big problem with geese here. When they are nesting, they are really nasty. I actually processed the contract for a company here called Goosebusters to get the geese nests away from our buildings. They attacked one of our supervisors who was pregnant at the time. We have a designated goose stick in the office for people that need to go from building to building who are afraid of getting attacked.

lol I could never work/live in that area. I ****ing hate birds!!!!! And I've heard geese are the most territorial of them all.

lol I could never work/live in that area. I ****ing hate birds!!!!! And I've heard geese are the most territorial of them all.
We have a bazillion of them on campus, and the worst part is the goose **** EVERYWHERE. When they have babies, they become a bit more aggressive, but they will run away from you if you don't run when the charge. In fact, if they start charging you and start walking towards them they will retreat immediately (unless you have them cornered or cut off from their kids). They just try to intimidate you by flapping and squawking.

We have a bazillion of them on campus, and the worst part is the goose **** EVERYWHERE. When they have babies, they become a bit more aggressive, but they will run away from you if you don't run when the charge. In fact, if they start charging you and start walking towards them they will retreat immediately (unless you have them cornered or cut off from their kids). They just try to intimidate you by flapping and squawking.

They also hiss to warn you. They will leave you alone for the most part, but when its time to have the babies, the mother and father are very aggressive. The ones around here are so used to humans, they don't retreat. I've never been attacked, but they'll get a boot to the beak if they ever do.

Ren,

When I was in college there was a park I'd run through that had tons of geese (poo everywhere btw). They'd actually walk away kind of discreetly when I ran by, but they absolutely tortured the ducks in the pond there. Geese and Monkeys are easily my two least favorite animals. (If you've ever been around monkeys in nature, you know why. They steal anything you put down, their young will walk right up to you out of curiosity and mother will follow and try to attack you.)

When i was doing sales back in the day, going to people's homes.. the worst pet i ever dealt with was a goose.

Damn thing was hitting me and nipping me on the way in, I made the lady get rid of it before I'd leave.

Never had a problem with a dog, but that goose... i wanted to wring it's neck.

~Bang

Ren,

I found a video of you heading to work.