Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

Just now, Jabbyrwock said:

Just remember...its about the friends you make along the way.

1712a81e35caf75023de59261efe8cc6.gif.3f4d422d795d138b6b6f7f2636a79f90.gif

Pretty much where I am right now! Losing to Dallas while we’re celebrating this **** is lunacy to me. Hate losing to these clowns. Absolutely hate it!

• Thumb up 2

13 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Be careful what you wish for then...jus might get it...

Oh you think my wants had anything to do with this?? Lol they suck bro it was always gonna happen probably maybe I think

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I want to see Fromm.  

Well.  I really don't.  But Why not?  It's something we haven't seen since August, so eh, why not.

I’d rather run wildcat with Thomas.

Just now, SpacePenguin said:

We got a ****in' derpy pig for a mascot, the jerseys have gradient colored numbers, the stadium spills sewage on fans, the head coash stares blankly and drools like he has brain damage and the defense is one of the worst I've seen in 25 years.

....and as a Redskins fan, I'm totally confident that it CAN get worse.

Yeah but honestly I had this season written off way back over the summer.  There's one person to blame for the many failures and now he's gone. Tomorrow is a new day for this franchise,  am I hopelessly dreaming?? Maybe,  but we have something that we haven't had in 25 years and that's hope

• Like 1

Just now, SpacePenguin said:

heh, just Rexing it deep to Terry for the **** of it. Works for me.

They really did break Howell. Sucks, he wasn't playing too bad for the first half of the season.

Early in the year last year, if Hallock had thrown that, the side judge would have tripped the safety, the CB would have fallen down, Terry would have run 8 yards backwards to catch it.  

It's amazing.  Howell gets no luck  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

I was watching Derrick Henry earlier. His patience running is truly amazing. I wonder if he'd take a 1 or 2 year deal here. Get him here just like we did with Peterson 

Love Henry, but I'd rather get Saquan Barkley if we were to get a RB in FA.

Barkley & B-Rob would be a NASTY backfield for our new QB, whoever he is....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

Pretty much where I am right now! Losing to Dallas while we’re celebrating this **** is lunacy to me. Hate losing to these clowns. Absolutely hate it!

This game is the football equivalent of a colonoscopy.  Necessary, but I'll be damned if I thank the doctor afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Because that's what yall said about Young last time folks rooted for Dallas to kick our ass to end the season like this.

I've been to a finalenthat was taken over by Philly, no, hearing Dallas taken over our stadium I want no parts of, don't what the analytics say...

Well Dallas and Philly have kicked our asses for about 30 years now so what’s another loss?

At least I have hope now. Better than the sugar rush of winning today. I’d much rather beat them in future meaningful games 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Llevron said:

Oh you think my wants had anything to do with this?? Lol they suck bro it was always gonna happen probably maybe I think

I do... I don't believe we can speak into existence something different them what happened today...another why I feel no qualms about rooting against it, I can live with wanting to win even if it doesn't happen...

Rooting for this type of embarrassment, nah, I remember being on the school bus wearing a jersey and having to take it the whole way to school at minimum.  At no point did I ever clapback with "we get that #2 pick tho"...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Early in the year last year, if Hallock had thrown that, the side judge would have tripped the safety, the CB would have fallen down, Terry would have run 8 yards backwards to catch it.  

It's amazing.  Howell gets no luck  

Moxie begets luck. Meatball Sam just needs to drink more MIller Light and .....pray? sacrifice a goat? I dont know what redacted did to toss up so many wounded ducks that worked out, but it definitely involved a higher power or blood sacrifice.

I think he's the outlier and not Howell though.

Edited by SpacePenguin

1 minute ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Love Henry, but I'd rather get Saquan Barkley if we were to get a RB in FA.

Barkley & B-Rob would be a NASTY backfield for our new QB, whoever he is....

As long as EB isn't calling the plays

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1