Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

Just now, mcdonaldrw said:

To everyone with the "we can't draft anyway," you do realize that we now have a new owner in place and will shortly have a new FO in place to make use of this draft. 

Exactly,  assuming we hire the correct people you want them to play with the best possible resources. Winning today gets us NOTHING worthwhile. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, randyjohnson said:

Going to get killed but i seriously hope we win! These guys are professionals they have worked their butts off win the dam game!

When have they done this exactly? They have looked like **** for weeks. Show up when it counts!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, PerryMason said:

At this point the record is toast ill take no pleasure either 4-13 or 5-12.  I dont think we are good at drafting so a higher pick is not exciting.  Beating the Cowboys, preventing them from winning the division and putting a bad taste in their mouths going into their wild card game DOES please me very much.  GO SKINS! 

You are correct, the front offices of the team owned by Dan Snyder were bad at drafting. But as far as I know, Dan doesn't own the team and everyone agrees that Dan's front office isn't going to be employed by April, unless you've heard otherwise.

If the new front office is going to suck, why stay a fan? I'm genuinely asking. What's the point in being a fan of the team if you believe that the team can't improve, even with an entirely new owner and entirely new people managing it?

Edited by NickyJ

3 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Apart from the silliness of deciding that the non-existent FO can't draft, the notion that "we can't draft so I hope we have a pick that makes it harder to get it right" is...an opinion, I guess. 

image.jpeg

Bottom line is the crap shoot of the draft vs beating Dallas so they cant win the division.  I want to beat Dallas.

Are we sure Harris knows the draft rules? Everyone keeps saying he made the call but the other sports he owns teams in there is a lottery…

Also Magic is prepping his tweet:

“In basketball there is a lottery. We were not aware there wasn’t one in football. My Commanders won. We aren’t picking at 2 or even 3. This was a season where we finished 5-12. That’s not good. We have to do better to make the playoffs.”

Edited by KDawg
  • Haha 2