Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 16 - The Commanders @ The Jets

zCommander

The Jets really need to pull this loss out. We have the second longest streak at 5 losses in a row. Only team with a longer streak is the 49rs 6 game win streak.

I don't know if we can manage to keep a streak of failure alive much longer.                                                                                            

We need this loss against the Jets as much as any we've ever needed, but I don't think we can do it.

• Like 4

I believe that a 3-2 final score sounds most likely, but aw what th' hell.

Jests     24 

Doinks  9

Oh, Ron Rivera is just the most awesome wonderful brilliant-minded coach this team has ever had! Oh he is just the best at everything, people should do exactly as he does and maybe if they're lucky they might be half as great as good ol' Ron Rivera.

I'm seriously thinking about going to my city council meeting and demand they change my street name to Ron Rivera Ave. just so I can have a beaming smile every time I drive home or leave, as long as I can see that wonderful reminder.

Edited by skins island connection
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, skins island connection said:

I believe that a 3-2 final score sounds most likely, but aw what th' hell.

Jests     24 

Doinks  9

* I have to say that I am SO SO SO SO blessed  fortunate and lucky to have witnessed the Redskins glory days of the 80's - early 90's and that is the only thing keeping me going in this dumpster fire wet garbage dump of an organization.

If Harris and co. fail to bring this team back to being a respected force then I may just hang it up and join my local underwater basket-weaving group.  Ron Rivera, what an absolute laughing stock. How does this man look himself in the mirror every day? Seriously! He doesn't even deserve a friggin office; give him a fold-up metal chair and a 99cent writing pad and tell him to draw stick figures or play tic-tac-toe with himself, because he's definitely NOT into how this team operates. He reminds me of the guy currently residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., nothing between the ears except a vacuum...

What a whiner. 

~~~

If Aaron Rogers doesn’t play:

Commanders 74, Jets 3.

If  Aaron Rogers plays:

Commanders 74, Jets 3.

• Haha 3

Washington. 20

N.Y. Jets        19

Jets feeble offense vs. Washington's unreliable defense. 

Washington's offense moves enough vs. Jet D for some FG, they punch one in after a lucky PI call in the end-zone, and they luck out with a 12-yard scamper by Howell for the other TD.

Jets defense get a safety.  (Not sure about a pick-6 this week, but maybe)

Washington fans watching their 2024 draft position worsen, scream to the heavens, but have to accept this parting gift from Ron. 

So Washington...here we are lined up for a great draft position as our Christmas present but somehow they will screw this up and leave us a turd in our stocking meaning, they will win.  Please before somebody goes on the whole "they are professionals and want to win diatribe"  yeah, I know, we get it, I am 53 and have heard it all before.  We are fans and we want them to lose but not look as incompetent as they have been doing it.

13 - 10 Commies win, Jets lose and the television viewing public that has this game in their market, also loses.