Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 16 - The Commanders @ The Jets

zCommander

Clearly losing this game would help the Commanders future, draft-pick-wise, but the coaches and players have their careers to think about and will be giving it their best.  Assuming that's true, I have to be honest and say that it is hard for me to say the Jets will win this game.  Commanders, 20-16.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thinking Skins said:

I want to win this game. I think Williams has an NFL future and hopefully he can audition in a pass catching role as well as seeing holes that aren't really there. 

The draft will do what it does. Maybe it will be like 1983 or maybe it will be like 2010. But my weeks are better when we win 

You want to win this game and your user name is “Thinking Skins”? You might want to reconsider that. How does winning a meaningless game against a team with no QB benefit this franchise in any way?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

You want to win this game and your user name is “Thinking Skins”? You might want to reconsider that. How does winning a meaningless game against a team with no QB benefit this franchise in any way?

that what you say. It's meaningful to me and meaningful to the players. Houston won the last game of the season last year. Lovie Smith thinking he'd set up the bears. Instead, the Texans still git their guy. The draft will do what it does. But these games matter. This is tape for the players and helps them get future employment. Anybody who tells otherwise is selling something. 

I do believe that we are bad enough to lose but I want to win

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Fortunately, their best is so very very awful that the Jets are still favored.

Hey, I've been a fan of Siemian for a long time.  He played at my alma mater.  I just can't realistically see the Jets scoring many points.  Weird situation.  I want us to lose for the draft position, but I know I would still root for the Commanders if I watched, so I may not watch the game.

Howell has to loosen up and just let it fly. He has to get out of his head and just play. The Jet's offense is poor. Their O line is poor.  Conversely our D is trash, so they will score against us. Their D is solid, but we have played similar caliber in terms of the Eagles D. I think there will be points this week. It prob won't be a snooze fest. But unfortunately, I think we are going to lose our draft position. 

34 - Commanders 

24- Jets

2 minutes ago, Number 44 said:

Man, I'd hate to think they would put Howell at risk of injury by falsifying an injury to Leno.  I seriously doubt it.

Actually, now that I think about it Lucas filled in at LT 3 or 4 weeks ago and there wasn't any dropoff.  Gates at C might get Sam killed, he's awful.

Washington - 17

N.Y. Jets      - 14   

Week 1: Hdf561 

Week 2: Skinsfan1311 

Week 3: Riggo-toni 

Week 4: Csup

Week 5: Riggo-toni 

Week 6: Csup

Week 7:88Comrade2000

Week 8: Spearfeather 

Week 9: Est.1974, Catatonic, GOSKINS_08,DazedSkinsfan

Week 10: SkinsFTW