Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Rams - The One Where One Gets Rammed

zCommander

Just now, CarlH said:

Lol. This doesn't look good on coaching staff, either. They have been preaching Sam as the reason for patience, Brisket comes in a smokes the Rams. 

Right. There’s no upside here I’m still shocked they made the switch 

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I think Howell is cooked.

I'm not sure he is cooked yet. What complicates the situation is where we are going to be picking in this draft. Gonna be hard to pass on a potential superstar QB on a 5 year deal. Thats the deciding factor to me. I think Howell can play and may end up a top 15 starter in the league still. Just not sure its gonna be here. 

• Like 1

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Ron’s gong to start Brissett the rest of the season and we might win a game or two.  

Sigh.  

Nah, we’ll lose to SF for sure.  Dallas probably smokes us if they are playing for seeding.  Next week is truly th tank bowl

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Do you ever stop trolling? My takes on Howell have been consistent all season. He played really well with a few bad decisions and bad passes in the competitive aspect of the season. The last few weeks he has started to regress and today he was awful. 

Is it far fetched to believe that this OL broke him? It is what it is.

Would you rather I lie about it and say he’s playing well? He’s not. He’s a liability at this point.

It’s just hilarious. When I called out Sam, you were so eager to call me a hater. But now when YOU are ready to call him out…it’s somehow okay.  

It’s okay, I’m not mad at you. I knew eventually you’d come around and see what some of us were seeing 2+ months back. Welcome to the club man.

You can now move the goal post and say you always “knew” Sam was the a part of the issue.

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

The new scapegoat...

They've ruined this dude.

I may be inclined to change my mind to try to get QB now, worst case scenario is occurring right in front of our eyes.

I don’t know if they ruined him but he certainly looks beaten down hopefully he bounces back.

As much as I stressed I am open to consider a rookie QB, I also like Howell. I’ve had Howell’s back all season. I simply don’t think it’s cut and dry to blow off QB in this draft like some do