Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins ~ The One Where One Is Drowning

zCommander

1 minute ago, PolarExpress said:

I agree and I know you love Howell, but he’s not helping himself at all.  I do think he deserves another season behind a stronger OL.

When have I argued he has helped himself? I just don’t understand this hunger to draft quarterbacks and ****ing tight ends when the QBs, whoever they are, are going to be physically and mentally abused. Who does that help? Make it make sense.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, KDawg said:

When have I argued he has helped himself? I just don’t understand this hunger to draft quarterbacks and ****ing tight ends when the QBs, whoever they are, are going to be physically and mentally abused. Who does that help? Make it make sense.

It’s also a crap shoot. Look at 2021 draft - Wilson, Trey Lance and Mack Jones all benched or traded.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 3

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I agree with you a lot of the time. But those of us mentioning drafting QB dont necessarily dislike Howell. I happen to think he can play. But if your new FM/Coach have a chance to draft a guy they think is ELITE for their system you let them do it. Howell has trade value. 

• Like 1