Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins ~ The One Where One Is Drowning

zCommander

Howell is regressing.  They need to fix the line to give him a better chance.  This whole team is trash.  Ron has made both sides worse.  They can fire him today.  

Give the D to Kerrigan.  We might do better with no coaches.  Thank god I decided against going to this game.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

That dolphins lineman ran that route better than our WRs. Was in the backfield in under a second for the pick 6. Wylie never got a hand on him.

Not sure if that pick 6 is on Howell or not, honestly. As a QB, I don't think you expect a lineman to be in your throwing lane before your receivers are, when you've called a quick screen pass.

At any rate, the offense has been in a stinking funk for several games now, and Howell does need to make some plays.

• Like 1

I like how the praise for the Dolphins is that they win the games they're supposed to. That's a really nice way of saying "they can't beat a team with a winning record." I know the Dolphins are the talk of the town and McDaniel is the wiz kid and the future and all that, but I'm unimpressed by them. They've already won the game against us, but that doesn't say much for how deep they'll go in the playoffs.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I’ve given him a pass too just saying three pick 6s in the last 3 games that’s not easy to do 

And that's not counting the one the Giants defender dropped with nothing but pay dirt in front of him lol.

Just now, PolarExpress said:

Howell is regressing.  They need to fix the line to give him a better chance.  This whole team is trash.  Ron has made both sides worse.  They can fire him today.  

Give the D to Kerrigan.  We might do better with no coaches.  Thank god I decided against going to this game.

To be fair, this team is completely and utterly cooked. It’s only going to get uglier from here. Including Howell’s stats. 

We are in the “season is done” spot of the season.

• Like 4