Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders @ The Cowboys - Gobble Gobble... oh yeah, **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

They needed to be humiliated on national TV and it’s happened, I think Rivera might be gone now 

Last week’s performance against the Giants was way worse. Firing Rivera is the easy part, there is no one on the staff to replace him.

Id wait until the end of the season. But I’d have the GM ready to introduce right after I fire Ron and have him already working on coaching options and doing roster evaluations.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

Just now, YourWish is MyCommanders said:

He made the culture better. He made the team suck just the same…

what about our football culture is better? 

the business side culture changes had nothing to do with him and would have been forced by the league if Snyder didn’t attempt to get out ahead of it anyways. 

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I do. I have a huge ****ing problem with it. Our OL is horrendous and a big reason why we get in these damn situations. Stop the insanity for the love of God. Howell played his ass off today. He made a mistake forcing a pass when the game was long over. 

You and I see him differently.  I don't see a SB QB in Sam.  Sorry.  I don't.  I see a good QB who may, with a little luck, reach Kirk Cousins level.  

If our pick is high enough to get one of the elite prospects, I would do it.  The line is garbage, but if the new people in charge love the QB prospect that is sitting there, they can take him and redshirt him until our line is better fortified.  

This organization is the worst at finding QBs.  I don't mind having stiff competition at the game's most difficult position.  The worst that can happen is that Sam beats out that pick and proves himself as a top 10 dude.  

• Like 1

I went to a game several years ago, sat right behind the players in the 3rd row. The things people would say to our guys, our own fans, made me feel sick. I said I would never boo my team and I never have.

However, I would love to go to a game and hit Ron Rivera with a giant, moldy, rotten tomato right in his dead, clown looking face. What a useless fool, can't believe we were ever high on this loser.

If we end up with the 3rd or 4th pick I think its bad news for Sam, I dont think Carolina or Az are picking QB which means our new GM gets to pick his guy and one of the top 2 QBs coming out of college.

I know people love Sam and our O line is poor but I think it will be hard to pass up for whoever is making that decision.