Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders vs. The Giants - A Giant Opportunity!

zCommander

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Guys are wide open in the secondary. You’ve given up 3 TD passes to Tommy effing Devito. The scheme is trash.

I cannot believe I’m doing this… but again… at some point the guys paid literal millions need to make plays. I GUARANTEE his schemes don’t leave guys open.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Guys are wide open in the secondary. You’ve given up 3 TD passes to Tommy effing Devito. The scheme is trash.

Anyone blaming the offense is not paying attention. The giants are by far the worst team

in the nfl. They have a qb that was not even projected to play in the nfl while in college carving up the defense. Jack is the worst def coord in the nfl and ron is the worst head coach.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, KDawg said:

I cannot believe I’m doing this… but again… at some point the guys paid literal millions need to make plays. I GUARANTEE his schemes don’t leave guys open.

No, but overly complicated schemes can create unneeded complexity causing mental breakdowns

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Guys are wide open against every single defense in this league. He has pressured Devito constantly and he has still delivered. JDR has no part of the offense turning the ball over at all. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Come on man. You cannot blast JDR's gameplan today. He is getting ZERO help from the offense. None at all. 

That’s not entirely true.  The offense is shooting itself in the foot with turnovers but they’re winning the TOP battle and put-gaining the Giants 279-231.

the fact we’ve let the Giants, for a second straight game, move up and down the field at will is just absolutely and completely embarrassing.

The offense needs to stop turning the ball over.