Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 11 - The Commanders vs. The Giants

zCommander

giantsss.png.b0a6832839bc6c5f5f2adc1da475bfd7.png

History from earlier this season says we sucked in that game and couldn't score more than 7. This is a home game and probably in front of another sell out crowd. Our D is not a playoff D and far from it. But still would like us to win this one. Hate the Giants and their smug owner.

Us 27

Them 20

GiantsSuck.gif.4fd87ff5b1d390acdbad58250d6bcf5e.gif

Not buying we blow them out...we lost to their backup last time we played, his backup doesn't concern me as much as whether we stay grounded and actually learning from our playcalling mistakes on offense.

Except Giants to be upset, we have to want this more then them and then it will work itself out.

The fact that we lost to them earlier is simply unforgivable. I'm talking Clint Eastwood walking into RR's office kinda unforgiven. That team is now decimated. If we don't win and do so convincingly, it will confirm what most of RR''s tenure here has already proven -- that he's nothing more than a below-average, middling coach. As J Allen said, same "stuff" for 7 years. Translation: what, on the field, in the locker room, for game-planning, or relative to in-game adjustments has RR improved? He builds nothing but increasing levels of frustration.

Edited by skinzplay
  • Like 2

A loss next week isn't the worst in the world LOL.  The worst thing that can happen is NYG getting either the #1 or #2 pick.  They are already at #2 right now.  With Kyler back, I think Arizona wins at least one more game.  Carolina is that bad, and could lose out which lets Chicago get the the top pick.  NE will probably win a game or two.  BB might actually "tank" their game against NYG LOL.

My prediction is that the defense will let us down regardless of whether we end up winning the game or not.

Also, losing to the Giants at home, with what may now be another new starting QB, will officially break my red line for firing Ron Rivera in season. (I have been on the fire JDR immediately train for awhile now).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Tommy DeVito doesn't scare anyone.

Yeah but we do have an history of making crappy QB look like Hall of Famer.

Hell, Daniel Jones has our number and he's bad.

That's the Giants, and they could throw us a HS/Pee Wee league team that they would still stand a chance.

Game is at home, sure that's supposedly goes our way. But it's not a given either.

Giants aren't good, but we aren't exactly good either. We're bad. If we win, it's usually a close one. If we lose, we're more than often taking a beating.

I just read that against the Seahawks, we ran the ball 14 times for 44 passes. We're 0-10 in those kind of games.

Them 20

Us 10

^ All valid points. Being a fan of this team for so long, these are the types of games we lose. We play down to our competition. Our defense is mediocre as he'll, so it is entirely possible DeVito throws for 200+ yards and 2 TDs and Barkley runs all over us.

Trying not to let past history affect my decision making (for survivor purposes). I still think we win, but I can almost guarantee it will be by less than 10. I have seen enough good things from our offense to think we pull it out.

• Like 2

OH BOY WHAT A GAME WE HAVE HERE!!  I'm talking nation-wide tv broadcast, fly-over and Jack Nicholas on the 50!

Um, maybe not; actually this game might not even make any sports broadcasting highlights outside DC and NY. 

I kinda hate to, but i'm rooting { slightly } for the Giants, in hopes that Swampboat Ron and Jack Del Taco are fired. I have so much bitter hatred for Del Taco that when he asks for a Kleenex to dry his tears i'd give him a sheet of coarse sandpaper with lye sprinkled on it. Ron has dementia and is prob thinking about Kool-Aid on the sidelines; he has no fire in his belly and he's stoic, blankly gazing and lost mentally.

The Giants just has this team's number, period. The match-ups don't favor Wash and it could be Rue Paul or Joe Biden at QB and they'd end up having success. 

It SHOULD be a game the Commies win 54-6 but the Giants just find ways to frustrate us into playing crappy, and they will.

It'll be alot closer than most think, and I do believe the Giants will win this game, as frustrating as it is to admit. 

Please Mr. Harris, for the love of anything good, send Del Taco out to the pasture!

Giant Steaming Turdballs   23

Commie Turf Dwellers        20

• Haha 1