Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 11 - The Commanders vs. The Giants

zCommander

4 minutes ago, samy316 said:

You think this defense is capable of holding a lead, much less a blowout??  This will be the typical game (extremely frustrating), which is back and forth until late in the game, when DeVito throws a pick or fumbles the ball.  It will probably be a one score game.  I would be shocked if we won by 10-14 points or more.  This defense will let DeVito have over 200 Yards passing and at least 2TD's minimum.  It's what we do best.

We have at least one, if not two double digit victories per year under Rivera. We're kinda due one I feel like. This game reminds me of the home game against the Cowboys in 2020 where we dismantled a team with a backup QB ravaged by injuries at home.

• Like 1

I would absolutely love a blow out but I just don’t feel it. I hope I’m wrong, in fact should have picked this game to go to instead of the San Fran game….

Commies: 30

Giants: 24 

Giants cover and look competent against a defense called like the 85 bears but without half the talent 

• Like 2

I want to predict a blowout for Howell but I know i am not alone in being scarred from "the better team" on paper losing, and also losing far too many times to the Giants during the Jones era.

Of course forging Jack a lead, he still won't take risks and so we should see Lenny DeVito have a career game.

Howlers 35 GeeMen 27

Edited by RandyHolt

Washington - 31

N.Y. Giants   - 17

Closest score: 

Week 1: Hdf561 

Week 2: Skinsfan1311 

Week 3: Riggo-toni 

Week 4: Csup

Week 5: Riggo-toni 

Week 6: Csup

Week 7:88Comrade2000

Week 8: Spearfeather 

Week 9: Est.1974, Catatonic, GO_DEEP08, DazedSkinsfan

Week 10: SkinsFTW

Edited by Spearfeather
  • Like 2

Skins are where they always are this time of year under Rivera : Desperation Mode with the season on the line.

I think they win.  Rivera stands up in his post game presser wearing a smug grin like he has all the answers figured out.  (Then they get blown out on Thursday).

Skins 24

Giants 13

IF the Skins lose this game, Rivera absolutely should be fired this week.  He and JDR can go into retirement a few months early ('cause they're headed their regardless after this season is mercifully over) and Harris can plug in whomever.  It won't matter anyway.  

Edited by Redwards
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom [Giants fan] said:

I m, always here but can't type well anymore because of Multiple Sclerosis.  Lost most of the use in my left hand and my right hand feels like it is sleeping with pins and needles but thank you.

I'm sorry to hear that, Tom. You are one of my favorite members of this forum (opposing fan or not). I hope, outside of what you just shared, things are going well otherwise. Take care! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Good. F the Giants. I hope they suck for the next 30 years.

Somehow they'll still beat us.

The times they are a changin'

Mara sucks. He will always suck. **** him and the horse he rode in on. How Kate Mara came from Dan Snyder Lite, I'll never know.

23 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Couldn’t happen to a bigger ass hat, whose father unilaterally ****ed us for violating the “spirit of the cap” in an uncapped year.  He knew he was hamstringing a burgeoning division opponent and he was doing it for a competitive advantage.  Other teams who did the same were given a slap on the wrist. Good thing his son is an absolute moron.  Not that I harbor a grudge or anything…

Edited by Rex Tomb
  • Like 2

On 11/16/2023 at 12:19 PM, Warhead36 said:

They're ravaged by injuries. We need to blow this team out so we can rest guys in the 2nd half with a short work week coming up.

If this game is within one score in the 3rd quarter or later then you have to fire people Monday morning I don't care if we're playing only a couple days later.

We’re not firing anybody on Monday.  

No matter what.

I doubt we fire anybody during the season at all.  

But as I’ve said, the magic number is 8.  After 8 losses, even Ron can’t sell they are getting into the playoffs.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Howell goes 52/58 for 475 yards, 7 TDs and 0 INT. Adds another rushing TD. 

JDR’s amazing defense just can’t stop the Giants and gives up scores on several drives with less than 5 plays each. 

Poor clock management ultimately does us in when we squander 3 TOs in the 3rd quarter and then run out of time as Howell leads a late drive. 

Final:

NYG 59

Wash 56

6 hours ago, Rex Tomb said:

Couldn’t happen to a bigger ass hat, whose father unilaterally ****ed us for violating the “spirit of the cap” in an uncapped year.  He knew he was hamstringing a burgeoning division opponent and he was doing it for a competitive advantage.  Other teams who did the same were given a slap on the wrist. Good thing his son is an absolute moron.  Not that I harbor a grudge or anything…

It wasn't his father who pulled that bull****. It was him.