Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders @ The Seachickens!

zCommander

Just now, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Thought you had to get two of those to get ejected?

The league changed the rules this year. You can get tossed for a blatant one. And that was pretty blatant. Really no place in the game for it anymore. And the only way you are going to send that message is by throwing guys out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, NeverSurrender said:

Seriously, after watching the helmet to helmet hits on Logan Thomas and Sam Howell earlier this year.  And they eject Forbes for that?  It’s just irrational how bad these refs are.

Where was NY on those??

• Thanks 2

Just now, NeverSurrender said:

Seriously, after watching the helmet to helmet hits on Logan Thomas and Sam Howell earlier this year.  And they eject Forbes for that?  It’s just irrational how bad these refs are.

The most frustrating part for me is the lack of consistency.  There is ZERO consistency in how these rules are enforced and called.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

The league changed the rules this year. You can get tossed for a blatant one. And that was pretty blatant. Really no place in the game for it anymore. And the only way you are going to send that message is by throwing guys out. 

I would agree if they were consistent, but there’s not and it’s bad reffing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Metalhead said:

Yeah I figured they were talking about ejecting him. I don't like the hit but the receiver fell into his path

Yup.  You need to start penalizing the offensive players for putting themselves in danger.    Those helmet to helmet hits are dangerous for the defensive players as well

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Well in every game this season atleast 1 player should have been ejected…