Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

Ben Johnson… you mother****er. You piece of Detroit trash. Who the **** do you think you are, wasting my time? You medium-talent piece of ****. I will dedicate my life to destroying you, you ****ing asshole! You will never be an NFL head coach. You understand me, pinky-dick? Never! I will buy your childhood home, and I will take a **** in every room. And then I will burn the place down. Yeah. Then, I will sit there, and I'll eat pancakes, and I'll poop on the ****ing ashes. I promise you this, aye. I will never forgive this disrespect.

edit: **** YOU BEN JOHNSON!!

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Ben Johnson… you mother****er. You piece of trash. Who the **** do you think you are, wasting my time? You medium-talent piece of ****. I will dedicate my life to destroying you, you ****ing asshole! You will never be an NFL head coach. You understand me, pinky-dick? Never! I will buy your childhood home, and I will take a **** in every room. And then I will burn the place down. Yeah. Then, I will sit there, and I'll eat kenkey, and I'll poop on the ****ing ashes. I promise you this, aye.

giphy(7).gif.5c119fe8437258eba344594b5bd40783.gif

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Quinn is likely the odds on favorite at the moment.  Several interviews.  Reports of ownership really liking him etc. etc.  

Probably time to start preparing for a Dan Quinn hiring. 

To be fair, there are 5 guys who have all had the same number of interviews.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

As Keim liked to say and he said so in multiple podcasts.  Familarity and hires are a double edge sword.  The familiarity might be a boon and it actually might be a hindrance depending on the situation. 

If it ends up Slowik, they'd pull off a coup of secrecy because he's the dude that almost never gets mentioned as to who they are hot on. 

In reality there hasn’t been a need to mention him for a week or so has there. It’s all been  focused on potential Detroit and Baltimore hires. I’m sure we were very hot on Johnson, but aside from that, no need to say anything re Slowik really.

Not saying he’s the guy either. Just speculating.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KDawg said:

The hits keep on coming for Hitman, here.

:ols:

in all honesty I’m betting you really do have some kind of connection but I’m guessing it’s not one directly involved. Kudos for having the courage to put it out there, and you seemed to learn the lesson on not using words like “lock” and “done deal” given your very last post on the subject. 

In other commentary:

1. I do not expect that they keep EB. But I do want to stress and reiterate that any scenario where he is kept is nightmare fuel.

2. I think we hear Slowik’s name more but if he stunk at his interview then it won’t be him.

3. I have a feeling it’s going to be Quinn. And I will be pretty unhappy with that news. If a defensive guy Weaver or Mac are interesting choices. But I’m hoping we open up the search to even more O candidates. 

4. I’m not going to join in on the “Johnson is weak!” For the guy deciding he wants to stay where he is. That’s his prerogative and choice. He handled it poorly. I won’t speculate on his reasons. 

5. :ols: 

I’d be surprised if we add more candidates (especially offensive candidates) to the search now. Would scream “panic” when what they’re projecting is that they knew Johnson might not be the guy all along. And maybe that’s even true. 

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we bring in the two finalists, whoever they are, for 3rd and final interviews. Hopefully some combination of Slowik, Macdonald, and Weaver. 

And hopefully the Seahawks just hire Quinn and butt out of our business, damn. 

• Thanks 1

We could do a lot worse than Quinn. He's got a wide depth and breadth of experience and hiring him would make a key rival worse. He's been an excellent DC at two different gigs, and took a team to a super bowl. Yeah he floundered toward the end with Atlanta but a lot of that might have been Matt Ryan just getting old. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 3

8 minutes ago, CommandB11 said:

Completely disagree. This is on Ben. Not Washington.

MacDonald is still out there. If you go with Quinn instead then that’s absolutely on Washington. I feel bad for the poor b@stards in charge of selling season tickets. The blowback they’re going to get might be the worst we’ve seen since the Fassel debacle. 

2 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

Quinn is a major step up from RR so I'm fine with that.

Is he?  Ron had a better record leaving Carolina than Quinn did in Atlanta. He’s a .450 coach without Shanahan running his offense. 

Edited by rockluc
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1