Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants - Failed to take advantage of the falling Giant!

zCommander

I see I didn't miss much. I fully believe we need to fire the entire front office and commence with the fire sale. Everyone on the block for the right price. This team is garbage from top to bottom. Ron Rivera is not taking this serious, not sure he ever actually did. Got his check, then commenced a feel good charity draft and FA process. ****ing **** show.

I'm to the point of liking Jay Gruden!

Edited by tmandoug1

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I honestly don’t see why we don’t make some kind of change after today. It’s not like it’s going to get worse. Get rid of Rivera now and start the GM process.

It makes zero sense to keep him at this point. 

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I honestly don’t see why we don’t make some kind of change after today. It’s not like it’s going to get worse. Get rid of Rivera now and start the GM process.

My thoughts exactly.  The rest of the season is an audition for next year at this point.  Kick Ron to the curb, elevate EB and find out if he can be a HC or not.  If not, use the remainder of the season to search for one.  JDR is also auditioning for next year.

4 minutes ago, HTTSkins said:

Much like my Tar Heels they’re the exact same teams 

Being a UVA fan I thank you for our get right game yesterday lol.......All jokes aside though,  you guys are way too talented to have lost to us. Typical Mack Brown fashion yesterday playing down to the competition