Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants - Failed to take advantage of the falling Giant!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

He can’t even do his actual current job of OC, can you explain why he deserves a chance to “show what he can do” with the whole operation 

Oh I'm not saying he deserves it. I just think that's what will happen for the short term fix. I've been massively underwhelmed with him to be honest. 

• Thumb up 1

Sideline reporter: “so Ron, what exactly did you say to your players at halftime today after a first half like that?”

Rivera: “I let the janitorial staff talk to them, the players need some advice on how to clean up their own messes. If anyone in our building is doing their job, it’s the janitors.” 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I've been quietly backing Ron up to now but this game is the final straw. I hate the way he just stands there lacking any emotion with his arms crossed. Get ****ing mad, shout at some mother****ers to do their ****ing job or something, anything.

I wouldn't mind blowing it all up tomorrow morning and start the rebuild (again) as soon as possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 3