Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Day Thread: Bea

KDawg

Seeing how the Bears knew how to attack this defense and doing it over and over again. That’s how you know Del Rio at least needs to go.

Shame on him leaving Forbes out on an island like that. His confidence must be at an all time low.

The so called highly rated front four were getting gashed on long runs and that’s supposed to be this teams strength.😢

• Thumb up 2

4 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Ron cried for 3 seasons about the lack of home field advantage.  He finally gets one and puts up two of the worst losses that dreaded factory of sadness has ever seen.  He should resign on GP.

This is what pisses me off most. Cause I know a bunch of cats who had to force themselves not to give a **** for years that were super hype and excited to get back to watching this team and going to games. And they showed up every game so far. 

And they have been punished for it. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

It's also the month of the first year, and it's an ownership stake in the freaking NFL. And he's following the most hated human being in sports for the past decade.

It's SHOWTIME!

If Magic is here in December when the team is 5-8, and the temperature is 38.....then I'll believe he actually has a real interest in the day to day activities.

It could fade, I agree.  I don't know how deep he's into it.  Rhetoric wise and the time he's given so far feels really deep but agree it could fade.

4 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Just imagine if the last 4 years we spent 1st rounders on offense instead of defense. No Forbes. No Davis. No young. Would we be missing anything?

They are really bad coaches. When you have all that talent and it doesn’t even matter….it’s almost funny. The coaches hold them back

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Just imagine if the last 4 years we spent 1st rounders on offense instead of defense. No Forbes. No Davis. No young. Would we be missing anything?

Not a thing.

I've already said it a couple times this morning, but I'll repeat it...

Allen and Payne are NOT worth the roses we throw at them. Solid players, sure. Slightly above average run stoppers, very average pass rushers. Young and Sweat are garbage considering their draft positions. As a collective d-line, epic fail. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I’m pretty sure it has.

Nice to envision that Harris was yucking it up on his phone last night in the booth with the new GM.

New GM to Harris "You see that garbage, lol, I'm running all these fools out of town".

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

This is what pisses me off most. Cause I know a bunch of cats who had to force themselves not to give a **** for years that were super hype and excited to get back to watching this team and going to games. And they showed up every game so far. 

And they have been punished for it. 

I haven’t been to a game during Ron’s tenure.  I used to go at least once a season.  I believe my last game was a 2016 or 2017.

I had a friend reach out offering his NYG tix yesterday morning as they’re expecting a birth for that day and don’t want to risk it.  2 nice seats in the 100’s with parking.  I instantly sent the venmo and told my son to assure he gets the day off work.  Now I’m thinking about how much more I will hate this team by mid-November, and how I’d rather have spent $300 on powerball tix.

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I haven’t been to a game during Ron’s tenure.  I used to go at least once a season.  I believe my last game was a 2016 or 2017.

I had a friend reach out offering his NYG tix yesterday morning as they’re expecting a birth for that day and don’t want to risk it.  2 nice seats in the 100’s with parking.  I instantly sent the venmo and told my son to assure he gets the day off work.  Now I’m thinking about how much more I will hate this team by mid-November, and how I’d rather have spent $300 on powerball tix.

I am going to the same game with my kids and wife, wife being a Giants fan, so a loss will hurt a bit more.  i am dreading it some extent now.😢

• Sad 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I am going to the same game with my kids and wife, wife being a Giants fan, so a loss will hurt a bit more.  i am dreading it some extent now.😢

My wife's an Eagles fan, born and bred, no way in hell I would put myself through that. Your a better man than I.

• Haha 1

Just now, Chris 44 said:

My wife's an Eagles fan, born and bred, no way in hell I would put myself through that. Your a better man than I.

I've avoided going to those head to head matchups with my wife -- since about 15 or so years ago when I saw this team lose both in NY and at Fedex in games we attended.  Hopefully the third time is the charm.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I've avoided going to those head to head matchups with my wife -- since about 15 or so years ago when I saw this team lose both in NY and at Fedex in games we attended.  Hopefully the third time is the charm.

Last Eagles game I went with her was in Philly, think it was the next to last game at the Vet (2002?), Redskins actually started out well but ended up losing. Crowd got a little "frustrated" for a while, kind of feared I wouldn't make it out. lol

• Haha 2

Just now, Chris 44 said:

Last Eagles game I went with her was in Philly, think it was the next to last game at the Vet (2002?), Redskins actually started out well but ended up losing. Crowd got a little "frustrated" for a while, kind of feared I wouldn't make it out. lol

I like Philly, the city, been awhile since I've been there, tempted to go to a road game there.  Been to Dallas and NY but not Philly in the division.

5 hours ago, KDawg said:

Decided to put as much effort into this thread as the team did last night.

Here is the thread.

I'm pretty sure I've read this exact same thread at least once a year since you've been doing that.

If anybody expected more from this team well...

Same causes will get you the same consequences...

18 minutes ago, Llevron said:

They are really bad coaches. When you have all that talent and it doesn’t even matter….it’s almost funny. The coaches hold them back

Lombardi did not hold back ... 

Edited by gortiz
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Llevron said:

No argument from me about the coaches, but I personally no longer believe we have "all that talent." 🤷‍♂️

We are definitely a slow team. I don’t care what the 40 times say. Gibson is not football fast, none of the WRs blow the top off anyone. Our ends aren’t twitchy. Davis is suppose to be a physical freak and he never flashes. I forget he is there. You never hear his name. But first thing that needs to happen is a new coaching staff. Players can be after that. 

Edited by dyst
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

10 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

OIP.znv7OSOwSK5EwlCBbHW-kwHaEN?pid=ImgDe

• Thumb up 1