Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Denver

TK

7 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Why does the defense always have to look lost before it takes over a game?

It's like a jack del rio staple.

This defense is going to have some great moments this year but my God why does it have to put my heart through that every year.

maybe he's bad at predicting the likely game plan

1 minute ago, skinfan2k said:

Howell 3-0 as a starter.  This guy just has it.    He reminds me of a brady where he would deliver passes when he needed and he was a damn good game manager 

Let’s slow our roll with comparisons to the GOAT.

He’s got to knock up a movie star and marry a Bundchen sister before we can make those comparisons….

• Haha 9
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, MrJL said:

maybe he's bad at predicting the likely game plan

But it's only an early season thing.

Usually by week 6 or 7 most of those wide open brain farts have been cleared up.

They said they wanted to start fast which was an acknowledgement of their early season struggles and I was really hoping that it would make a difference and the huge gaps in the secondary wouldn't show themselves this year but they have.

It is what it is though we're 2 and 0 and I have no doubt the defense will clean up the huge plays like it has every single year but man it's frustrating to see history repeat itself like clockwork.

This game had me thinking about when we blew a double digit 4th quarter lead to Sean Payton’s Saints.  We’ve been on the losing side of these kinds of games many times. Very, VERY nice to be on the winning side.  Great comeback, great win.  I know it’s early, but still feels great to be 2-0.

• Like 4

A couple things to clean up -

Joey Slye and Camaron Cheeseman.

Cheese, dude, you literally have ONE JOB. If your success rate is lower than an NBA guard's shooting percentage, we have a problem.  That's not good for a long snapper.

Joey, those field goal misses were junior high-caliber ugly. One apparently was due in part to the Cheese, but dang they were both really bad.

Please get your acts together...

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

We beat a bad Arizona team and we were a missed PI call on a 2 point conversion away from OT with a bad Denver team.

I love being 2-0...but the Bills should scare you.

Fans on here- me included - are extreme.   In a 3 hour thread they go from being in the Caleb Williams sweepstakes to not being afraid of the Bills.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1