Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Denver

TK

Bronco's forum! Let's ride! Lets see how they feel about us before the game:

im so confident we will win, but Washinsgton is underrated.

Commies are a sleeper team, can’t wait to see their season play out. But they can wait until after this game to be good

It’s bothersome how **** the Raiders are playing and we couldn’t even beat them…

Hope it’s different today

I’m drunk off the Buffs. We can’t lose to Washington right?

Wont be able to watch the game today but I expect to be dissapointed

What are your final score predictions?

I'm predicting Broncos 16 - Commanders more than 16.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

People who try to make up their own dumb little (usually petty) nicknames for players they don’t like (or do like!) and just repeat them over and over like it’s clever—you all have always annoyed me. That goes for you Jason Candle folks, the Haynesworthless crew, the Heineyhole delegation, the Gibby people (even though he explicitly called that out as a nickname that he hates during training camp this offseason), all of you. Same with dumb team nicknames—Dallass, VaGiants, Fecals, you name it. Stuff makes me want to crawl out of my skin in embarrassment for you all! 

Happy gameday 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Conn said:

People who try to make up their own dumb little (usually petty) nicknames for players they don’t like (or do like!) and just repeat them over and over like it’s clever—you all have always annoyed me. That goes for you Jason Candle folks, the Haynesworthless crew, the Heineyhole delegation, the Gibby people (even though he explicitly called that out as a nickname that he hates during training camp this offseason), all of you. Same with dumb team nicknames—Dallass, VaGiants, Fecals, you name it. Stuff makes me want to crawl out of my skin in embarrassment for you all! 

Happy gameday 

Agreed, Conny. 

• Haha 3

I think I hate the 4:30 games more than the Night games. As anxiety inducing as the night games can be (especially given our dismal track record in them) at least your whole day is free beforehand. This "Right in the middle of your afternoon so if you want to watch you can't be too involved in anything before or after" nonsense kills me.