Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Denver

TK

Just now, Conn said:

these ****ing idiot “JUST HIT SOMEBODY, PUT THE FEAR INTO THEM” old dudes gotta go man they don’t even understand the modern sport that they yell about 

To a point I agree. But it’s how the hits happen that are the problem. Hitting Thomas, without launching, without lowering the crown of the helmet (even though it looked like he may have actually hit with shoulder) and without aiming high would have been clean and a good hit.

But, uhh, he did all of the things you aren’t supposed to. No love for that kind of behavior.

• Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Conn said:

these ****ing idiot “JUST HIT SOMEBODY, PUT THE FEAR INTO THEM” old dudes gotta go man they don’t even understand the modern sport that they yell about 

A bunch of the dudes he played with can't even remember their own names, but yeah, keep smashing each other in the head... makes sense

Edited by DiscoBob
  • Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Were you yelling, “I still love you Jeffrey Bezos!” At every opportunity?

kidding. Hope you and big dude had a great time at the game.

Dude the  level of noise I made on defense was next level, just serious. A bunch of the players came over to high five me and my son at the end. We were second row and I cleared out the front row with my noise level in the second half. I’m shocked I didn’t lose my voice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

42 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Maybe we wait until he eats a steak.

Eh. Steak, chicken nuggets, big whatever to me. 

He’s got to up his movie star/Supermodel quotient before being compared to the GOAT.

Hell, the rumor is a damn TE is possibly dating the most famous woman in the world.  

A QB cannot be out done by a tight end.  (Read that that however you want to….)

• Haha 1

From the other teams viewpoint - at 6:22  Payton says they will face "much better offenses"   Dude just can't help his arrogance. Granted there are clearly better offences, but he just had 35 hung on them. Made it sounds like they gave it all to us. LOL  

Niether one would give Washington any credit at all. 🙂   Just to be clear, both spurned offers to come here. It was under Dan so fair enough. But still, seems pretty arrogant. 

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

From the other teams viewpoint - at 6:22  Payton says they will face "much better offenses"   Dude just can't help his arrogance. Granted there are celarly better offesnes, but he jsut 35 hung on them. Made it sounds like they gavce it all to us. LOL  

Niether one would give Washington any credit at all. 🙂   Just to be celar, both spurned offers to come here. It was under Dan so fair enough. But still, seems pretty arrogant. 

My message to them: 

image.gif.4aa897ec10e8d1ecb25eb3db2986466e.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Peyton has always been an arrogant coach.  His teams have always been dirty to an extent.  That’s why he was suspended for a year for bounty gate.  Jackson was fined for a hit for week 1 and did something even more egregious this week.  

• Like 8