Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Denver

TK

I will not call for the backup QB. I will not call for the backup QB. I will not call for the backup QB.

I will not call for the backup QB. I will not call for the backup QB. I will not call for the backup QB.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

All that stuff is true, but Forbes looks like absolute 💩.

I struggle to see how he isn’t going to be posterized his whole career by regular man-sized WR1’s + WR2’s on the outside even if he develops perfect technique. If. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

every summer/camp we here about the defense dominating. the defense talking ****. the defense being ahead of the o. the defense looking elite. the defense bullying the offense. then this defense goes against an above average/elite qb and offense, and that same defense looks like dog****.

always very interesting

This is why I've been saying they're a paper tiger for three years running now.  And they are.  Undoubtedly.  Very subpar coaching staff all the way around.  Harris will go get legit people.  

• Like 1