Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Commanders vs. Cardinals - No mercy for the helpless red birds!

zCommander

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

is it just me or has Forbes been on the sideline a lot?

Yes. Not a fan. I don’t like how our staff is so against playing rookies. Forbes is the most talented DB on our roster. No reason he shouldn’t be out there every down.

• Like 4

Just now, redskinss said:

Guess we are gonna get the first pick.

Lol.

This is embarrassing. 

And yes it's certainly looking like any optimism in the offseason was false but I'd still rather do that than spend the whole offseason thinking next year is hopeless. 

This is still a Snyder infested organization. Need to give Harris a full offseason to clean the stink. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, samy316 said:

Gee, if only there weren’t people screaming all offseason about the O-Line, and the lack of attention to that group.  Who could’ve seen this coming, right guys??????

There were just as many, if not more, people poopooing the O-line and telling us we’re maroons to consider it because EB was just going to scheme around it.  Awful quiet now

Edited by stoshuaj
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Perhaps losing in embarrassing fashion expedites the removal of this regime in a way that is easily digestible for the public.

I was on board keeping Ron till last year. He needs to go before the season's end. our team is never motivated by him

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

Guess we are gonna get the first pick.

Lol.

This is embarrassing. 

And yes it's certainly looking like any optimism in the offseason was false but I'd still rather do that than spend the whole offseason thinking next year is hopeless. 

As I’ve told you many times… there is optimistic, pessimistic and realistic. You were optimistic. Something to be admired. But you were far from realistic.

But we haven’t lost yet and it’s a long season.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2