Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Commanders vs. Cardinals - No mercy for the helpless red birds!

zCommander

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

I knew this game wouldn't be easy, whatever the narrative being pushed is just know the opposite will happen.

Of course - not sure if our fans were delusional or jokingly thinking we were some juggernaut but its still a major work 

• Like 2

I’m really not seeing that Gibson offers much.  Not like he’s been a danger out of the backfield.  He’s not breaking tackles or making guys miss. Why exactly do we need him?  Last year he was better with the fumbles but it required him thinking about it on every carry. 

• Like 2

That was one of Sweat’s best sacks for us. He kept the edge first instead of dipping inside and getting beat outside. He forced Dobbs to step up and didn’t give him an escape route. Then he shed and finished.

Hell yeah, Montez. Keep playing like that!!

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, dyst said:

Of course - not sure if our fans were delusional or jokingly thinking we were some juggernaut but its still a major work 

Its not that, but we're playing worse than last year at this extremely early point. I'm sure we all thought we'd be further along than this...especially against the Cardinals.

• Like 1

Just now, Morrison J said:

Nah I said it after the fumble. I want Gibson used more in space than between the tackles is what I'm getting at. 

Bienemy isn’t stupid, he offers nothing in space more than the 3 receivers. You can’t hVe an indefinite number of guys in space.