Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome New Owner Josh Harris

Dan T.

I'm at the wait and see stage right now. Very grateful the site is back up,(I suspected something like this would happen though),but it's for a certain time for now. Pretty damn sure we'll be watched during that time while the powers that be evaluate the place and decide if it's part of their future or not.  That said. 

rock-and-rule-clubbing.gif

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

Did we get shut down?

Magic Johnson is the greatest player in NBA history and I formally apologize for any wrong takes I might have made about Larry Bird or Michael Jordan being better.

**** Larry Bird. :) 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

Did we get shut down?

Magic Johnson is the greatest player in NBA history and I formally apologize for any wrong takes I might have made about Larry Bird or Michael Jordan being better.

If I have to start saying Magic was better than Larry, then i am willing to let this place burn. 

10 minutes ago, Destino said:

I’ve banned him for this outrage. Let that serve as a warning to the rest of you peasants. 

The Reddit Jumbo haters are watching you give into your anger & anticipate you joining him on the Dark Side. 

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, PCS said:

I'm at the wait and see stage right now. Very grateful the site is back up,(I suspected something like this would happen though),but it's for a certain time for now. Pretty damn sure we'll be watched during that time while the powers that be evaluate the place and decide if it's part of their future or not.  That said. 

I kind of expected something as well. Hopefully next time they will give a little warning. I think enough people care about this community to possibly take it private if given the opportunity. Yeah. Message boards are going the way of the Dodo. But this site is so much more than a message board. It is literally the only thing that keeps some of us connected to the team at all.

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I posted in the tailgate that I had worried about "you all" and of course that meant regs im the stadium, particularly folks like @zCommander @Skinsinparadise  @Koolblue13

And many more, inc some stadium fixtures  that showed up on my phone on a group text TK created from his phone book. 😆

I don’t to worry anyone, but SIP hasn’t checked in. 

Is he wearing his life alert?

• Haha 1